Dr. Stoeckel is Incredible: I'd Never Go Anywhere Else - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I had multiple procedures with Dr. Stoeckel in a 3...

I had multiple procedures with Dr. Stoeckel in a 3 month time span: Lower Body Lift with Butt Augmentation, Medial Thigh Lift, Breast Lift with Augmentation (Silicone Gel), Brachioplasty, a slight revision to Medial Thigh Lift, as well as a Skin Graft for a problem incision in a stressed area of my lower back.

He has given me the body I've worked so hard to achieve after major weight loss over a decade ago. I had nothing but muscle under all that excess skin and he's contoured it to show it off! I now get constant compliments. A woman walked by me yeaterday and said she wished she had my legs!

He is the consummate prossional with an extraordinary attention to detail. Despite a very busy schedule, he takes time to make you (and your family) comfortable and to answer all your questions. He emails me back almost immediately and will call when asked. His office and medical staff are the best I've ever encountered - and I've had a lot of consults and surgeries.

I have not been an easy patient, but he's been there every step of the way. My skin is very thin and just doesn't hold together like it used to. I have had incisions open because of this. So, I know just about everything there is to know about wound care and healing options. Dr. Stoeckel has been very comforting as the problem areas have healed and has promised to do any needed scar revision when everything is completely healed. These issues have not been his fault. I've didn't take in enough protein and, as an impatient person, did too much, too soon. Listen to him; he knows his stuff! He also will refuse to do anything that isn't in your best interest at the time, as in revise or do the next scheduled procedure before it's time. Trust me, I've tried and he patiently explains his position - and then holds it..

I interviewed several reputable surgeons before choosing Dr. Stoeckel and almost regret wasting my time and money elsewhere. See him first!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

He is extraordinary! His staff is superb! They all go out of their way to make you comfortable and to get to know you. I researched surgeons extensively, including multiple interviews.

Thank you for sharing your story!  It really sounds like you made a great decision on your doctor to use for your surgeries.

Sure. Gastric Bypass -Top weight was 260. I am 125 theae days, so 135 pounds lost. Size 26 to 4/6. I eat well, run, and practice yoga to stay this way.

Wow, that's awesome, congratulations! You've must have worked pretty hard to get to this point and you totally deserve the results of the body lift!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, I'm so glad everything worked out for you and you're happy with your results. Can I ask how much weight you lost and how?