Tomorrows the Day... and I Am a Nerve Wreck! - Quogue, NY

I am less than 24 hours away from my new boobs and...

I am less than 24 hours away from my new boobs and I am totally freaking out. I never thought I wanted implants until after I had my son, who is now almost 3 years old. I only pumped for a month (he was in the NICU and would not latch on) and still my boobs shrunk. Mind you, they were not big to begin with (36 A) but now I can not even fit into a 32 A. I first went for a consultation in January and scheduled surgery but then cancelled it. I thought I could just get away with VS push up bras and bathing suits. Well I ordered a cute two piece (32 A extreme push up top) and there was nothing to even push up. I was so sad and called them that day to reschedule my surgery. Just to tell you more about me, I am 5'2, 110 lbs and currently probably a AA :/ I tried on two different implants and the Dr. will try both during surgery. I feel silly for saying this, but I dont even know the CC's. She said I would must likely be a small C, big B after surgery and that is exactly what I want. Everyone is warning me that Ill regret not going bigger, but I have a small frame and have always been pretty modest. I am basically doing this just so I can wear nice tops and bathing suit without feeling like a 12 year old girl. Today I have gone back and forth with whether or not I really want to do this. I am scared that they will be too big and I'll hate them. Im not really nervous about being put out or the pain because I've had surgeries before and gave birth to my son. I just hope I like them and they look natural. My doctors office just called to go over preparation for tomorrow and that freaked me out even more. I will definitely post tomorrow and let you guys know how it went.

Im 27 years old btw- and sorry for the typos, I'm...

Im 27 years old btw- and sorry for the typos, I'm at work writing this :)
I would love to hear how things went for you. Please update us when you can.

Please let us know how you did! Thinking of you.

I did a lot of research too prior to my surgery and that just got me really paranoid, my hubby told me to stop torturing myself lol!! ...but this site has helped me a lot and it's still helping me =)

Well its a week later and I feel great! I...

Well its a week later and I feel great! I obviously decided to go through with it and I am so happy that I did.
I went in last Thursday morning at 7:30 am and was literally shaking, I was so scared. I was so scared to be put out even though I have been before. Dr. Pfeifer and her staff made me feel so comfortable and definitely less nervous. I tried on the two sizes again just to make sure I really knew which ones I wanted (268 cc and 286 cc). Right before surgery the assistant put on some Frank Sinatra music (my fav) to calm me and the next thing I knew I was up and had new boobs :)
The first day I felt great, I felt no pain and was up for the majority of the day.
The second day was a little different but not at all what I expected. I had some pain when sitting up from a laying down position but nothing crazy like I have read. I am not really one for pain medication, but I took half of what I was prescribed and that seemed to help a lot. I really think the regimen of vitamins that the Dr, put me on prior to surgery helped tremendously with my recover. I had no bruising and very little swelling.
Day 3 was the same as the day before and I slept a lot because of the medicine. After that though, the days just got better. I was completely off all pain medication, even Motrin, by Monday.
I know its early to go bra shopping, but I did take a trip to Victoria Secret yesterday after work. It felt awesome to go in and try on a size and actually like the way I looked in it. Right now it looks like I am a 32-34 C. Dr. Pfeifer said I should most likely stay at that size because I had minimal swelling. My boobs are definitely perky and high right now, but I am excited to see them when they drop and look more natural. I am going to post some bra pics of me before and after.
All in all I am very happy with my results so far. Its only a week after my surgery but if they stay this size, I will be even more happy. Everyone keeps telling me that they will get smaller, but because I had very little swelling, I am hoping that they don't. I'll post again soon and hopefully I'll still be able to wear a 32C :)))
I am in the same boat except I have never had a child... Just wasn't blessed with any boobs! Are you happy with your current size or do your wish you would have ago and bigger? I'm a small a now and am thinking small c.. Like you I am also small framed, 5'3 110 so I don't want to be unproportunate! Any thoughts...advice? Also I'm having my surgery on a Thursday and am to return to work on Monday..
Oh oh she never went home.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Pfeifer and her staff. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a BA. Their care from start to finish was great and I always felt like my questions were being answered. They dealt with me cancelling then rescheduling then almost backing out the day of. They really are a professional and caring group.