tecera Rhinoplastic and I Still Dont Like the Result

So when I was 19 I decide to get a nose job cause...

so when I was 19 I decide to get a nose job cause my nose was big. it turn out to be a bad decision my nose end up horrible so I was relly depressed. people started to make fun of me and make comments so I avoid going out. And I was in college so it was horrible. now I just went for a third revision an I still dont like the result I look bad and Ithink te tip is turn up and also does not look natural. but for the first and second nose I like the third one better.

so I would like to now what you think.

PD: sorry for mi writing english is not my first language.

3 months post op

i think is looking better, but i still think that is to turn up.I am cosidering a fourth revision rhinoplastic

months post op

3 months post op

third rhinoplasty

7 months post op still the same for me not happy with the results :(

Yo creo que te vas guapo, sin mariquia, (Spanish 3nd language) pero de verdad you look nice me gusta. Yo voy a Ecuador en el verano, para hacer me lo Mismo, ya que tu Tienes experiences , no podemos communicar?
sure i can help you what would you like to know.
Well for starters, I see you read and write English well, that's good to know! My mother lives here in the USA & she tells me her friends got operated by a Doctor Miranda? I wanted to know if you know anything about her? Sounds like a girl but could be a guy, either way I also would like to know from yourself if you know of any good doctors over there I will be traveling for sure this summer for Rhinoplasty. Jixin615@gmail.com that's my email
no i haven't heard of doctor miranda. But one of the best here is call doctor pablo davalos the cost for this doctor for a rhinoplasty goes from 2.000 to 3.000usd. then the one that makes my revision rhynoplasy usually goes from 1.000 to 1.200 and his name is doctor jose julio bracho. this two doctors are certified plastic surgery.
hi i had my third revision rhinoplasty 7 months ago so far i look crazy and regret doing it but if you could please upload new photos that would be greatly appreciated!!
i will post some photos when i get to my post op year. but i saw your pictures and your nose looks good just give it some time,usually it takes more than a year for your nose to get the final shape at least that's what the doctors tell me. and if i where you i would't not think of gettin other rhinoplasty, you look good.
Erm maybe you should leave your nose alone now what is it your looking for?
dont know haha i just can't get use to it for me is to turn up and do not look natural
its going to be hard for it to look natural after three surgeries im really wanting a third i feel i need another as im not happy with my results but also think when is the point im going to stop maybe you should also ask yourself the same question.we could both end up like michael jackson lol
Lol great coment yeah I been asking myself that question every day but I would whaith a little more after making my desicion:-) btw your nose looks good I really dont think you need another surgery
i want a third rhinoplasty my second one killed does the third hurt even more yor nose looks better than the first one
Luke218 I looked at your pictures and your nose looks nice.
Wow! Nice improvement! I say you shouldn't go for a fourth time. If anything, a chin implant would balance and tie everything together. BUT, you REALLY dint need more work. You look very handsome.
ur third surgery gave u huge improvement..u look handsome..forget about ur nose and live ur life ,, u really look great
Your nose, after the third op, looks great! Compare it to (after) the first op and the difference is quite substantial. Front-on, your nose has narrowed and looks more refined. We can focus heavily on one feature and the small, minor points, may seems much bigger than they really are. You're good-looking and I think, with more time, you'll begin to see how well it fits your other features - your appearance as a whole. Hang in there.
I also like the 3rd one best.  I'm sorry you're not happy but at least there was improvement.  I hope you get used to it or it continues to shape even more to your liking.  Best of luck.
You are right, it is definitely looking better! You should wait a bit longer and see if your tip drops more. It can do that if there is more swelling to subside.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! You are a handsome guy and I think you just have to wait it out and see how it looks after the swelling has subsided. Please keep us posted.

Very cute and small. Wish I could get mine that little. Who was the doctor?
the name of the doctor is jose julio bracho is in Quito (Ecuador) :)
Thank you Cazabe! Do you happen to have a link to his website? The one I found online does not show anything like before/after photos or prices. Thanks
In my opinion the last op look good..and you r still look lovely boy.I also in the same situation coz I had multi revision rhinoplasty and now even worst...but nothing could fixed now have to be waiting till my tissue get stronger.anyway I can can imagine how do you feel.but just keep going less care people around coz you r look great enough for the third op now.:-)
thanks for your coment I would wait after the six months to see how are the final result. but as you said nothing can be fixed now so the only thing to do is wait, I whish you the best of luck and dont worry your problem and mine can be fix but for now we have to wait:)