tecera Rhinoplastic and I Still Dont Like the Result

So when I was 19 I decide to get a nose job cause...

so when I was 19 I decide to get a nose job cause my nose was big. it turn out to be a bad decision my nose end up horrible so I was relly depressed. people started to make fun of me and make comments so I avoid going out. And I was in college so it was horrible. now I just went for a third revision an I still dont like the result I look bad and Ithink te tip is turn up and also does not look natural. but for the first and second nose I like the third one better.

so I would like to now what you think.

PD: sorry for mi writing english is not my first language.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! You are a handsome guy and I think you just have to wait it out and see how it looks after the swelling has subsided. Please keep us posted.

Very cute and small. Wish I could get mine that little. Who was the doctor?
the name of the doctor is jose julio bracho is in Quito (Ecuador) :)

3 months post op

i think is looking better, but i still think that is to turn up.I am cosidering a fourth revision rhinoplastic
You are right, it is definitely looking better! You should wait a bit longer and see if your tip drops more. It can do that if there is more swelling to subside.

months post op

3 months post op

i want a third rhinoplasty my second one killed does the third hurt even more yor nose looks better than the first one
Wow! Nice improvement! I say you shouldn't go for a fourth time. If anything, a chin implant would balance and tie everything together. BUT, you REALLY dint need more work. You look very handsome.
ur third surgery gave u huge improvement..u look handsome..forget about ur nose and live ur life ,, u really look great

third rhinoplasty

7 months post op still the same for me not happy with the results :(
Yo creo que te vas guapo, sin mariquia, (Spanish 3nd language) pero de verdad you look nice me gusta. Yo voy a Ecuador en el verano, para hacer me lo Mismo, ya que tu Tienes experiences , no podemos communicar?
sure i can help you what would you like to know.
Well for starters, I see you read and write English well, that's good to know! My mother lives here in the USA & she tells me her friends got operated by a Doctor Miranda? I wanted to know if you know anything about her? Sounds like a girl but could be a guy, either way I also would like to know from yourself if you know of any good doctors over there I will be traveling for sure this summer for Rhinoplasty. Jixin615@gmail.com that's my email