Dermabrasion on Indian Skin - Pune, India

Hello, This is Soham from India. I had acne since...

Hello,
This is Soham from India. I had acne since my teen and have developed severe acne scarring. I have tried all most every procedure starting from micro derma abrasion, subsicion, fat grafting, filler and lasers but nothing helped to reduce my scarring before I had no choice but to go for dermabrasion. I knew that dermabrasion for Indian skin is a risk, but I took chance cause my scarring was so much severe and I was not ready to live with it. I did dermarasion on last Monday, and I am 5 days down my procedure. My skin is still bloody red and sweeled. Don't if this is normal or not. My doctor says I am healing well but I am little worried. If anyone had this procedure please post your comment. It will help me. I will post some pictures of today's condition. I could not take pictures of previous days cause I had it covered with bandages. I will post all through my journey..

Thanks
Soham

7 days post

Hi all,

So far so good. I am on 7 days post my treatment and so far I can feel my scars are looking much better. I have tried to see them From almost all angle and its definitely looking better. I can't still give you percentage rating cause it is still bright ping. I will post some pictures for you. Please feel free to ask question if you have any. Just now desperately want this pinkness to fade. I really want to get back to work now. 7 days straight I haven't left my room.

one month post review

Hi,
It is been one month now. I will left this for you to suggest how much improvement you can see from pictures.

2 month post

Hello,
Here my scars look like now.
Dr pradeep kumar