33 - Progreso, TX

I was looking forward to getting my breast...

I was looking forward to getting my breast implants for the past two years .. Then when I finally had the courage to do it .. Got them done .. I was in extreme pain for 45 days! My left side still hurts and burns .. My arm is numb .. The person who did it must of been a complete idiot...I regret this decision.. After the surgery he tells me .. Oh and your going to need a lift afterwards so come see me..
Dr. Hernandez

Im about to oh back for a follow up and will get a second opinion from another doctor..

Beware do not get your implants in progresso, Mexico..:(
Thank you tripleys mom.. But the fact they look horrible doesn't bother as much as the following : tearing feeling on left side and constant pain when using my iPad and iPhone .. Going back to school so I definitely need to do more research to see if that's going to last more than 1 year..I am now constantly drained due to the tight vest like feeling I have in chest area...
Well you must find a ps you're comfortable with and get a 2nd opinion. This is my 1st time & I'm inexperience but if you went under the muscle the pain could be from the muscle stretching. As for the numbness I wouldn't know :-( it gets better as the weeks go by. Every body reacts differently, suerte xO
OMG some Dr are only interested in $$. You could've gotten a nice areola lift, as for the implants, why us it so painful? Could you possibly have capsular contracture. I have it but only on my right. When did you have surgery? Massage with hot castor oil it might help until you're able to remove them. GL ♥
I had my implants for 17 years before I had them removed last December. Like you, I was in extreme pain in the first weeks after the procedure, had much larger implants than I had requested and didn't like how they looked. I was uncomfortable with them for all 17 years, and wish I had removed them sooner. It feels so much better being natural than it does having fake, uncomfortable, painful things in your chest. I had to learn that lesson the hard way, but I'm glad I did learn it. If they're hurting and you dislike them, you should definitely have them out. Hope you get the surgery you want and are pain-free and more comfortable very soon.
Ty .. I will Definitely get them Out.. Sorry to hear you had to endure it for so long :(...
I personally think you should have had a lift. If the doctor did not mention that, he/she should not have a license. Were you able to get any other Dr. Opinions? Im so sorry you are going through this it's wrong.
Ty -- for your reply.. I was being ignorant .. And I went to progresso, Mexico .. Now I am looking for a doctor here in the US to remove the implants because it's been a while since April 5th-- and I'm still in pain in my left side .. My chest is super tight .. I can't breathe .. And there is a big lump on my left side..:(
Liz77777, There is nothing wrong with going to Mexico. I have plenty of friends who have gone there and they look great ans have no problems. It happens here in the states too. Its just all about the doctor, as well as how your body reacts. I have numbness in my arms as well but it comes and goes. Im praying it doesn't stay that way. But im not gonna worry yet. I am only 1 wk today.
Give them a chance to settle in, the implant is still very high. You might just likem' after all. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you.
I'm a due for my 3 month follow up .. I really hope your numbness goes away.. As for me the feeling that something is being pulled everyday for the past 80 days is really bothering me...