Vaser Ouch! - Pretoria, South Africa

I am a 36 year old mother of 3 and I am currently...

I am a 36 year old mother of 3 and I am currently 13 days Post Vaser Liposelection on my Inner thighs, saddles, a little on my lower back and also liitle bit on the knees. It has been extremely painfull up to date and I was terribly swollen all over. Had a lot of bruising as well even my feet was blue and puffy. At this stage I am not sure what to expect as I am carrying an extra 5kg of water after the vaser. The docter removed 3.4l of fat. My starting weight was 64kg and I am not over weight just had areas that would not budge with excercise and diet.
I am currently weighing 67kg and that is a huge issue for me. I should weigh 61.5 kg by now! I feel hard swollen areas every where I was lipoed which is extremely painfull to the touch. The doctor and the nurse promises me that this is all normal and final results will only be seen at 6 months. Anyone who has had the same experiences please let me know how you are experiencing things.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

How are you doing now it's been another week or so since surgery? Are you seeing any results yet?

I am definitly seeing results, but maybe i expected to much. I am waiting for my before pics from the doc, if i receive them, i will put them up. Everybody said that my doctor is a miracle worker so I am waiting for my miracle, haha

Haha! Hopefully with time your results will show, once all of the swelling goes away. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

Dr. Henri Claassen