33 Year Old, 3 Kids, Bride to Be, in Desperate Need of a Makeover with Smartlipo... - Atlanta, GA

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient...

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient surgeon to perform smartlipo on me for the past seven years. When I stumbled across the highly recommended Dr. Boutte, in Lilburn, GA last year. After visiting her office for my free Fife teen minute consultation, I was convinced, I found an accomplished surgeon. Feeling a little pressured, I quickly put down a six hundred dollar deposit. Expecting to have my procedure done in the following months, I was abruptly informed by my OBGYN I was 8 weeks pregnant. "Damn, why me," I pondered to myself. Fortunately, Premier Dermotolgy & Aesthetics was patient, therëfore, six months postpartum I was ready to go. May 1, 2014 I arrived at 6:45am sharp to have my procedure performed. Actually my procedure was not scheduled until 7:30am but I was unable to attend my preop appointment so I had to come early to finish up some paperwork. I arrived on time and everything went smoothly finishing my paperwork. I waited patiently reading a juicey book and at 8am I was escorted upstairs by the magnificent Ms. Lee, took a series of pills and quickly undressed. Washed up and photographed, I was layed down when the pleasant Mr. Ricardo, anesthesiologist came in to numb me with lidocaine. Which, stung a little bit but all in all was good. From this moment on I can't remember anything as I was knocked out from the pills. Unfortunately, when I came too Dr. Boutte was still working on my back and had to touch up around my belly button. Cool, but the lidocaine wore off and I could feel a little pain where she was working. No big deal, I was out of there around 6:30pm. I love the fact Dr. Boutte took her time by taking out four liters. Oh, yeah by the way, I had my upper & lower abdomen, upper & lower flanks and bra roll done for $4400. Everything was going great but you know me, busy bee unable to sit still, started experiencing hardness and fluid retention. So when I attended my ten day check up today May 13, 2014 I had to have my stomach drained a was instructed to be on bed rest and not lift my baby because he weighs 18lbs. So I have not seen any change but I will keep you all posted and when I am able to move around I will post my pics. These are my measurements, height and weight I hope this helps. 5"5' 218lbs, upper waist 38" lower waist 40" I have lost 4lbs since surgery now 214lbs.

two and a half wks pistol after fluid drainage

I see a big difference and I love it!!! Recently purchases a corset and compression panties because my hips, thighs and bottom is so big it's a better fit. New messaurements 34" 36"

one month update

Tomorrow makes 1 month and I have lost a total of 6inches in my upper abdomen now ( 32inches)and 4 1/2 in my lower abdomen now ( 35 1/2 inches). I am still swollen in my lower abdomen and back. Hoping to start corset training within the next couple weeks because I feel like my compression garments are no longer working. I am still very satisfied up to me to make the most of it!

compression garments

Back on track

Been missing in action for awhile but I'm back on track and here is my updated progress
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon