33 Year Old, 3 Kids, Bride to Be, in Desperate Need of a Makeover with Smartlipo... - Atlanta, GA

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient...

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient surgeon to perform smartlipo on me for the past seven years. When I stumbled across the highly recommended Dr. Boutte, in Lilburn, GA last year. After visiting her office for my free Fife teen minute consultation, I was convinced, I found an accomplished surgeon. Feeling a little pressured, I quickly put down a six hundred dollar deposit. Expecting to have my procedure done in the following months, I was abruptly informed by my OBGYN I was 8 weeks pregnant. "Damn, why me," I pondered to myself. Fortunately, Premier Dermotolgy & Aesthetics was patient, therëfore, six months postpartum I was ready to go. May 1, 2014 I arrived at 6:45am sharp to have my procedure performed. Actually my procedure was not scheduled until 7:30am but I was unable to attend my preop appointment so I had to come early to finish up some paperwork. I arrived on time and everything went smoothly finishing my paperwork. I waited patiently reading a juicey book and at 8am I was escorted upstairs by the magnificent Ms. Lee, took a series of pills and quickly undressed. Washed up and photographed, I was layed down when the pleasant Mr. Ricardo, anesthesiologist came in to numb me with lidocaine. Which, stung a little bit but all in all was good. From this moment on I can't remember anything as I was knocked out from the pills. Unfortunately, when I came too Dr. Boutte was still working on my back and had to touch up around my belly button. Cool, but the lidocaine wore off and I could feel a little pain where she was working. No big deal, I was out of there around 6:30pm. I love the fact Dr. Boutte took her time by taking out four liters. Oh, yeah by the way, I had my upper & lower abdomen, upper & lower flanks and bra roll done for $4400. Everything was going great but you know me, busy bee unable to sit still, started experiencing hardness and fluid retention. So when I attended my ten day check up today May 13, 2014 I had to have my stomach drained a was instructed to be on bed rest and not lift my baby because he weighs 18lbs. So I have not seen any change but I will keep you all posted and when I am able to move around I will post my pics. These are my measurements, height and weight I hope this helps. 5"5' 218lbs, upper waist 38" lower waist 40" I have lost 4lbs since surgery now 214lbs.

two and a half wks pistol after fluid drainage

I see a big difference and I love it!!! Recently purchases a corset and compression panties because my hips, thighs and bottom is so big it's a better fit. New messaurements 34" 36"

one month update

Tomorrow makes 1 month and I have lost a total of 6inches in my upper abdomen now ( 32inches)and 4 1/2 in my lower abdomen now ( 35 1/2 inches). I am still swollen in my lower abdomen and back. Hoping to start corset training within the next couple weeks because I feel like my compression garments are no longer working. I am still very satisfied up to me to make the most of it!

compression garments