33 Year Old, 3 Kids, Bride to Be, in Desperate Need of a Makeover with Smartlipo... - Atlanta, GA

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient...

I have been cautiously seeking a proficient surgeon to perform smartlipo on me for the past seven years. When I stumbled across the highly recommended Dr. Boutte, in Lilburn, GA last year. After visiting her office for my free Fife teen minute consultation, I was convinced, I found an accomplished surgeon. Feeling a little pressured, I quickly put down a six hundred dollar deposit. Expecting to have my procedure done in the following months, I was abruptly informed by my OBGYN I was 8 weeks pregnant. "Damn, why me," I pondered to myself. Fortunately, Premier Dermotolgy & Aesthetics was patient, therëfore, six months postpartum I was ready to go. May 1, 2014 I arrived at 6:45am sharp to have my procedure performed. Actually my procedure was not scheduled until 7:30am but I was unable to attend my preop appointment so I had to come early to finish up some paperwork. I arrived on time and everything went smoothly finishing my paperwork. I waited patiently reading a juicey book and at 8am I was escorted upstairs by the magnificent Ms. Lee, took a series of pills and quickly undressed. Washed up and photographed, I was layed down when the pleasant Mr. Ricardo, anesthesiologist came in to numb me with lidocaine. Which, stung a little bit but all in all was good. From this moment on I can't remember anything as I was knocked out from the pills. Unfortunately, when I came too Dr. Boutte was still working on my back and had to touch up around my belly button. Cool, but the lidocaine wore off and I could feel a little pain where she was working. No big deal, I was out of there around 6:30pm. I love the fact Dr. Boutte took her time by taking out four liters. Oh, yeah by the way, I had my upper & lower abdomen, upper & lower flanks and bra roll done for $4400. Everything was going great but you know me, busy bee unable to sit still, started experiencing hardness and fluid retention. So when I attended my ten day check up today May 13, 2014 I had to have my stomach drained a was instructed to be on bed rest and not lift my baby because he weighs 18lbs. So I have not seen any change but I will keep you all posted and when I am able to move around I will post my pics. These are my measurements, height and weight I hope this helps. 5"5' 218lbs, upper waist 38" lower waist 40" I have lost 4lbs since surgery now 214lbs.
Hi Lataha44586. Thank you for posting your experience. I can't wait to see your pics as we have similar measurements. I'm considering Dr. Boutte myself. Congratulations!
She did a really good job just have to be still and relax I will post one tonight so you can see what it looks like now
Hi!  Welcome to RealSelf!  Have you met some of our other SL community members?  We have some who used your same doctor, even!  Our RealFriend, FTA2014 had hers done in January.  We also have some newer people, like NewCurvesAhead who got hers in late April and nue2me, who's about two weeks post-op.  We also have a few RealFriends in regular lipo who are super helpful and will likely find you soon :).

I look forward to following your progress!  Happy healing!!!!

two and a half wks pistol after fluid drainage

I see a big difference and I love it!!! Recently purchases a corset and compression panties because my hips, thighs and bottom is so big it's a better fit. New messaurements 34" 36"
Your stomach looks very firm, did you had a tummy tuck too or just Lipo?
Hi Latasha44586... You are looking great already. I always enjoy seeing posts by ladies who also had their procedures with Dr. Boutte. I had SL of the upper/lower abs, bra roll and flanks done with her almost 5 months ago and I'm beyond pleased with my results. Well, congrats on your upcoming wedding! :-) Just one MAJOR piece of advice, whatever lifestyle changes you are making to loose weight and keep it off needs to be kept forever. I see that you mentioned purchasing a corset. I didn't start using one until I was 2 months post. In fact, Nurse Lee also stated that they don't like their patients using corsets until 2 months because of possible internal injuries. I'd suggest that you get a smaller CG and use your binder. They will help with the swelling. Once you're 2 months post op, you can go ahead and use the corset. I purchased mine from orchardcorset.com and I've recommended to everyone to either buy CS-305 or CS-411 cause of the increased comfort and ease with movement. For someone like you with a baby, this will really help. Anyway, congrats again and if you have any questions, pls don't hesitate to ask. Take care :-)
So I should wait t hanx when I went in for my 2 WK check up she told me to purchase one since I'm bottom heavy with a short back which causes the compression to roll up I will take your advice and inquiry on my next visit thank u soooo much:-)

one month update

Tomorrow makes 1 month and I have lost a total of 6inches in my upper abdomen now ( 32inches)and 4 1/2 in my lower abdomen now ( 35 1/2 inches). I am still swollen in my lower abdomen and back. Hoping to start corset training within the next couple weeks because I feel like my compression garments are no longer working. I am still very satisfied up to me to make the most of it!
Good luck with ur corset training.
Just smart lipo recently had a baby 6 mos ago

compression garments

Remember to check with ur Dr for corset training. Most say to wait until at least two months.
Thank you you look amazing does that electronic pulse massager really work?
I think it helped some but I think the massaging did the most.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon