Vigorous in Vancouver - Portland, OR

Pros for this procedure: minimal scars, short...

Pros for this procedure: minimal scars, short recovery time, wonderful office staff, and
Dr. Chan is very, very good at what he does. The pros far outweigh the cons, but there was some numbness in front of the ear area, no big deal.
For the last 2 or 3 years I was feeling like I had jowls and my face just looked old. I also had an eye lift and liposuction for the neck area. My goals were to look younger and more like my former self. I did not expect perfection, and what I ended up with was even better than I imagined. Dr. Chan also removed a bump on my lower eyelid and corrected a droop from the right side of my mouth for a nerve disorder I have had for 10 years.
My whole outlook on life has changed! It really did make me feel younger and have more energy and vigor. I am truly grateful I had these procedures done and they were performed by Dr, Chan. I work with college students and now I don't feel self conscious about my jowls and droopy eyelids. As far as the price goes- to me; priceless!

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Chan because I saw him on Fox 12, a Portland TV station, and liked his manner and the fact that he is a double-board certified plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and would also go back for his services in the future.

Do you have a before photo...you look real good!

You look unbelievable!  Thank you for sharing your story!

Thanks so much. I'm happy to spread the word around, it's OK to do something nice for yourself!

I couldn't agree more. :) Have a great holiday!

Love the title of your review! :)

I'm glad your surgery went well and you're happy with your results. Thanks so much for sharing your story.

Thank you!