I Love my Treatment and Excellent Experience with the Clinic - Portland, OR

I had a cheek augmentation done with Radiesse. It...

I had a cheek augmentation done with Radiesse. It was preformed by one of the staff there who is a PA. She was really wonderful. I am so bad with names. I will have to find her name and update this. She was extremely gentle, friendly, and I am very pleased with my results. I had one large tube injected into each cheek. It was virtually painless.

I decided to get radiesse because of loss of facial volume. I have lost and gained weight a few too many times and my cheeks have *really* flattened out over the last few years. The radiesse seems to do double duty, it puts the volume back in the cheek and sort of gently lifts everything up. It helps with the folds area naturally because of the lift. I have had it done before and it seems to last at least a year for me. The volume does decrease quite a bit as the carrier gel disperses, but the radiesse stays in place for some time.

I have never had a bad reaction to the radiesse, I hope that I never will. I think it's so *very* important to have radiesse injected ONLY by a doctor or PA, not a nurse! Radiesse is no joke! Find a very experienced doctor before you have it done, you will be very pleased with the results. And I do not recommend having it injected in the lips, tear troughs or labial Nasal folds! I think it works well only next to the bone! The cheeks, jaw, chin.

I have to say, I feel that I look much younger after I have a radiesse injection. Well, I probably don't look "that much" younger but I sure feel like I do. Good stuff!

Portland Plastic Surgeon

I have only had a consultation with Dr Waldorf regarding another surgery for my breasts, but I liked her. She was very thorough and knowledgable and answered all my questions. She is clearly a very experienced surgeon. Not rushed or cold. I plan to return.

Like you, I have gained and lost wait quickly more times than I can count. Along with age (52) , I have lost volume. Today I had radiesse injected into my cheeks and jaw line and I love it. No pain and no complications. My Dr does not inject it into the nasal folds...injecting into cheeks gives me the results I need in that area. I love the volume!
hope it lasts and you don't have sinus problems.
Thanks! I haven't had any sinus problems. It tends to last about 10 months or so for me, maybe a little longer. I have had it done a few times. No sinus problems.
Below
Again sorry for any typos present belod
I am getting Ultherapy done on June 17 Cant wait. Need my brows lifter and my jawline lifted. Then more radiesse for a cheeck lift. Maintenance program for me.
You are a very beautiful girl, even before ;) just sayin!!!
What a sweet comment! You made my month! :) Thank you.
I have used RADIESSE not Gatorade.
You look awesome. I have used Gatorade too. Had injections of this filler type over the last three years. Now I want to get more of a cheeck lift and my chin filler.
Thank you! I would like to increase my chin a little as well but that is pretty far down on my list. There are so many other areas that are *screaming* for attention right now, LOL. I really like Radiesse. I would love to get permanent cheek implants, but I feel very unsure about them.
Hi - your cheeks look great- can i ask a dumb question - did you have your lips done, because that's what I want mine to look like!
Thanks! I had a tiny, tiny bit of Juvaderm (that was left over) injected into my lips *but* it was more than one year and a half ago. I am fairly sure that most of the results of that treatment are long gone. I would like to mention that I *love* the technique used by the lady who did the injection. She does not inject around the border of the lip *ever*, and she injects way towards the inside area (center) of the lip. It looks very, very natural IMO.

It really is amazing the amount of years a person seems to get back after a cheek augmentation. I'm glad to hear yours have always gone without complications. Since it sounds like something you really like the look of have you considered doing cheek implants, or are you just more comfortable with the fillers?

I agree. I have seen so many *bad* cheek implants, I don't recall ever seeing a good one in person at least. I guess this is why I have never considered it. It is very important to me that the final result not be obvious and cheek implants seem to be quite obvious, but possibly they have been improved? I have not looked into it in some time. This option would certainly save me a tremendous amount of time and money. I may do some research but for now I will stick with the fillers.

Yeah, the cost does seem like it would be less, but if the results are "obvious" clearly that wouldn't be worth it. Thanks so much for uploading the photos - you look great!!

Thank you!