I Love my Treatment and Excellent Experience with the Clinic - Portland, OR

I had a cheek augmentation done with Radiesse. It...

I had a cheek augmentation done with Radiesse. It was preformed by one of the staff there who is a PA. She was really wonderful. I am so bad with names. I will have to find her name and update this. She was extremely gentle, friendly, and I am very pleased with my results. I had one large tube injected into each cheek. It was virtually painless.

I decided to get radiesse because of loss of facial volume. I have lost and gained weight a few too many times and my cheeks have *really* flattened out over the last few years. The radiesse seems to do double duty, it puts the volume back in the cheek and sort of gently lifts everything up. It helps with the folds area naturally because of the lift. I have had it done before and it seems to last at least a year for me. The volume does decrease quite a bit as the carrier gel disperses, but the radiesse stays in place for some time.

I have never had a bad reaction to the radiesse, I hope that I never will. I think it's so *very* important to have radiesse injected ONLY by a doctor or PA, not a nurse! Radiesse is no joke! Find a very experienced doctor before you have it done, you will be very pleased with the results. And I do not recommend having it injected in the lips, tear troughs or labial Nasal folds! I think it works well only next to the bone! The cheeks, jaw, chin.

I have to say, I feel that I look much younger after I have a radiesse injection. Well, I probably don't look "that much" younger but I sure feel like I do. Good stuff!

Portland Plastic Surgeon

I have only had a consultation with Dr Waldorf regarding another surgery for my breasts, but I liked her. She was very thorough and knowledgable and answered all my questions. She is clearly a very experienced surgeon. Not rushed or cold. I plan to return.