Got my Boobies:) - Portland, OR

Hello everyone:-)..well I finally got my boobies,...

Hello everyone:-)..well I finally got my boobies, YAY!...This is something I've thought about getting for about 10 years and now I have finally got them. I have three kids so after nursing all three my breats weren't full anymore and I didn't like the way they looked. I was about a 34B and I'm hoping Ill be a D by the time all the swelling goes down and they drop. I got smooth,round gel implants( 457cc)

each one. My doctor and his staff were really nice and seemed to care about my questions and the way I was feeling. It's been about two weeks since my surgery and I've stopped taking my pain meds, right now I'm only taking the ones for muscle spams. So far I'm ok with the way they're looking but I think I should of gone just a bit larger.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff were all nice and professional. They made me feel at ease. They seemed to care about what I was.feeling and answed all my questions. I recommend Dr. Bohley to anyone wanting anyone wanting a BA.

Congratulations! Yes, you still have some time before your breasts fully settle in and fluff...which will hopefully help you feel satisfied with your size. What did your PS say about your size at your post op appointment? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

are you going to post pics?
I hope to get mine done soon. A lot of people seem to say they should've went larger.