Coolsculpting- Anxiously Awaiting the Results! - Portland, OR

After much debating, I decided to give...

After much debating, I decided to give coolsculpting a try. I had considered getting lipo but was concerned about the treatment... down time, invasiveness, etc...

I've been working out my whole life and consider myself to be in good shape with exception of my tummy/ love handles. It had always been a problem spot but after pregnancy it got much worse. No matter how much I was working out and dieting, the fat would not budge!

I had my love handles done first and then my lower abdomen 3 days later. I was a little worried about pain after some reviews but there was very little pain at all. The worst part was the few minutes after they remove and massage. Afterwards there were little twinges of pain/ some itching but nothing that hindered my normal daily activities. I did experience quite a bit of swelling for a week and a little bruising but I had expected that because I bruise easily.

It hasn't been quite 2 weeks so it's hard to say if it is working or not. I am very hopeful and will keep my results updated.

3 week pictures

I feel like my clothes are a little loser and think I see some slight changes...

Update: 6 weeks

I went in for a second treatment on the hips/ flanks last week. At 5 weeks post my first treatment, I was down 1.5 inches! Very happy so far with the results and am hoping to see more as time goes by!!

3 months later

The procedure worked! I have not been working out or eating as well as I was a couple of months ago so I think I have not helped my results in that regard. Definitely can see the difference!
Pearl Med Spa