Coolsculpting- Anxiously Awaiting the Results! - Portland, OR

After much debating, I decided to give...

After much debating, I decided to give coolsculpting a try. I had considered getting lipo but was concerned about the treatment... down time, invasiveness, etc...

I've been working out my whole life and consider myself to be in good shape with exception of my tummy/ love handles. It had always been a problem spot but after pregnancy it got much worse. No matter how much I was working out and dieting, the fat would not budge!

I had my love handles done first and then my lower abdomen 3 days later. I was a little worried about pain after some reviews but there was very little pain at all. The worst part was the few minutes after they remove and massage. Afterwards there were little twinges of pain/ some itching but nothing that hindered my normal daily activities. I did experience quite a bit of swelling for a week and a little bruising but I had expected that because I bruise easily.

It hasn't been quite 2 weeks so it's hard to say if it is working or not. I am very hopeful and will keep my results updated.
My mid section looks like yours, I have always had a hard time flattening it, even when I have been at my thinnest and fittest, my stomach & love handles have been softer and rounder. Do update your pictures so we can follo your progress, Thanks in advance!
Wow! you look amazing, the curves are what I am hoping for! I had mine done 4 weeks ago and I started to see slight change, I am patiently waiting to see the full results in another 8 -12 weeks, not ready to post the pictures yet until I am happy with the result.
You look like the PERFECT candidate! I hope you get the results you are looking for.

3 week pictures

I feel like my clothes are a little loser and think I see some slight changes...
You already look amazing, just imaging when your tummy is completely flat. Strangely the medi-spa I went to told me that I don't need to consider the second treatment until I see the final result from the first one, she said maybe by then I don't even need a second treatment, I do really hope that's the case. I feel I am not as bulging as before, but I still can pinch some fat on my belly, I don't think the fat can all be gone with one treatment only.
Why would you need a second treatment so quickly? You have not seen your full result for the first treatment yet. If I am happy with the first one, I will consider to have my waist trimmed, but that will be 14 weeks apart from the first procedure.
The second treatment is because of the amount of fat I have in the area. I purchased a total of 6 treatments and have used 4. It is common for a second treatment to be done. Each treatment offers 20-25% of fat loss. I want more fat loss than that in my midsection.

Update: 6 weeks

I went in for a second treatment on the hips/ flanks last week. At 5 weeks post my first treatment, I was down 1.5 inches! Very happy so far with the results and am hoping to see more as time goes by!!
Starving is a very good advice, indeed. Very healthy, too! How mature of you spamming other people's reviews with inappropriate suggestions.
Well said. Maybe she is a therapist looking for clients/victims?
I do not need therapy, I do not have a bad body image. I am in good shape I eat healthy and exercise it was just my belly that had a stubborn area after a c-section. I did not pay for my treatment it was done complimentary.

3 months later

The procedure worked! I have not been working out or eating as well as I was a couple of months ago so I think I have not helped my results in that regard. Definitely can see the difference!
Hi you can see my results now, I've posted some beofre after pics in my review!
Pearl Med Spa