Severe Burns from IPL Laser!

2 years ago (8/08) I had IPL laser treatment to...

2 years ago (8/08) I had IPL laser treatment to remove freckling on my chest at a "Medical Spa". The tech. apparently did NOT know what she was doing and I was severly burned.

I now have (2 years later) underwent a Melanage peel, a TCA peel and some micro dermabrassion etc all in attempts to correct the permanent rectangle white boxes that appear all over my chest and cleveage area. I have tried tanning the area, but that seems to only make it worse!

I fear that I am scarred for life - please check out your technician PRIOR to having them work on you and ensure they are qualified to perform this procedure!

3+ years later - I still have scarring and...

3+ years later - I still have scarring and rectangle "boxes" all over my chest! If anyone knows of a corrective procedure for this type of scarring - please share! & Please do your homework on your technician before choosing this procedure!

I was contacted by the NY Times, I am hoping they will run this story soon to prevent anyone else from suffering this type of anguish due to an unexperienced technician!

Harbor

The pictures should support why I would NOT reccommend this facility! The techs name is Teressa Lorenz.