1 1/2 year scar picture posted!

I am 34 yrs old 5'2" 110 lbs. After my second...

I am 34 yrs old 5'2" 110 lbs. After my second child I couldn't get my tummy back in shape. It was so bad I had 8 different people think I was pregnant! Since I was done having kids I decided there was no reason not to get my body back!! Since I am only 3 months PO I know I still have some healing to wait for but I am already thrilled with my result.

You look awesome! Can't wait Til I'm on the flat side!!!
You look great. I'm glad you got the results you were hoping for. Thanks for your prayers.

A year and a half later

Just thought I would post a picture of my scar!
Thank you for posting the picture! Looks way better than my scar right now. I am 9 weeks and the scar is scary! Lol.
I think 9 weeks is way too early to worry about the scar. It takes alot of time for a scar to start fading. I noticed you are unhappy about your placement of the scar. Mine turned out too high also. Only about 50% of my bikinis that I tried on actually covered my scar. It sucks, but I can live with it. I was told it could be lowered, so I bet yours could too if it still bothers you. You look wonderful!!
I like the fact that your scar doesn't wrap around your sides at all. I think that is why I feel like I have a hula hoop on! Lol. Scar revision scares me cause I only want my scar an inch lower and I think they have to extend the scar to do it! When did your scar start to flatten out and turn white?
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon