Review of Dr. Wali - Pomona, CA

I went to Dr. Wali after seeing 2 other doctors. I...

I went to Dr. Wali after seeing 2 other doctors. I had breast implants put in 25 years ago & after having an MRI it showed that my implants were leaking & had to be replaced.

Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wali made me feel comfortable & I felt confident that he knew what he was doing.I felt he was very professional & I felt very at ease with him. Dr. Wali was very professional & really knew the procedure as it is different then a regular augmentation. I saw Dr. Wali twice before we scheduled the surgery. I was unsure of having the procedure done at a surgery center as I usually have had the surgeries done at the doctors office, but I was pleasently surprised as the surgery center was state of the art & the people there are so nice & take really good care of you. It was definitely a good experience & I would highly recommend Dr. Wali, his staff & the surgery center.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about your procedure and recovery, I can add your review to the breast implant removal community.

The procedure only lasted a few hours. The surgery center was really nice, they give you warm blankets & really make an effort to make an effort to make you comfortable. I was really surprised at how little pain there was after the surgery. I only took the pain pills for the first day & I could move my arms around & get in & out of bed by myself with no pain.The drains hurt a little, I had to be careful not to When I had the original implants put in in 1987 there was alot more pain. I stayed in bed for 3 days & planned on going back to work after 5 days but the drains in my sides were painful & I didn't end up going back to work until the 7 th day after they removed the drains.Then I was good to go. I was able to start exercising after about a month. Definitely a much easier recovery then my first surgery.

Thank you for adding that extra info! I'm glad you're doing well.