Laser Q-Switch SINON - my Journey with my Colorful Tattoo Removal on my Wrist - Poland, EU

Hello all of you! I have been reading all your...

Hello all of you!
I have been reading all your posts about your tattoo removal processes and I decided to give it a try myself. I have a wrist tattoo which is blue, green and yellow and of course black. The rose is not bad looking I just really hate having anything on my skin, especially in such a visible place. The rose tattoo is on a scar after removing my previous tattoo (which was in the same place-poor skin ;( ) with laser CO2 -worst laser for tattoo removal ever! I was left with a scar in a shape of a tattoo ;( I really hated it so I decided two years after that I need to cover this scar with another tattoo...- again worst mistake ever! Turns out I hate tattoos on myself although I love it on other people.
In Poland there is no Picosure laser yet, so I decided to do the procedure with laser Q-Switch SINON, which is only one in Poland in WROCLAW and I live 5 hours away from this place ;( But yesterday with my girlfriend we drove there 5 hours and I had my first treatment with an experienced doctor. They have 20 years of experience with tattoo removal with Sinon laser and they combine the treatments with laser Fraxel eCO2 and with a spacial Lamp that regenerates the skin quicker. So I basically had 3 treatments on a one place.
Fist of all, It was sooooooooooo painful with laer tattoo removal that the doctor had to make a break every 10 seconds! The treatment was really fast about 2-3 minutes (because of my pain!) It is really painful procedure and for the next time my doctor gave me a special cream which will ease the pain-hopefully ;)
After that I had a treatment with laser eCO2 fraxel which helps skin rebuilt and unfortunatelly leaves small spots (which are visible on my pictures) in red like small holes in skin. It lasted for about 1 minute
Then I had a treatment (which was no pain at all) with a lamp, I lied down with my wrist under this lamp and i stayed like this for about 10 minutes.
Later on, the nurse came and applied on the place of removal sea buckthorn oil, and made a wound dressing. It was all.
I was advised to make such a dressing every day with this oil after bath for about two weeks as the place will be completely cured. And the most important thing to ALL OF YOU! The bigger the space between treatments the better and after your tattoo is healed you need to massage this place every day with a scratchy sponge- the doc. said that it helps to remove ink in much more amount! Did you guys know about it? She said it from her experience... wow! I will definiatelly do it!
Next appointment I will have in two months so now I need to take care of this place.
But today I can see big change in blue! and in some places the ink is completelly gone! ;)
I am really glad about it but we will see I am trying to stay not too overwhealmed so than I can't be disappointed. But I hope it will disappear.
It's a long process and takes much time and patience!

I want to thank you all guys for your bravery and reviews which made me really positive and strong about my decision!
My tat is still hot as hell when I touch it!
I add some pictures and the blue has reacted amazing! What do you think?
And the cost was 300 PLN which is approximately 100 $
I was actually late for the visit almost an hour but hopefully I made it and had a visit ;)

One week after first treatment with Q-Switch Sinon...I am IMPRESSED!

Hello!
It's been a week since I had my first treatment with laser on my tattoo and the results are amazing. I can see a big difference in blue but also in black, green and yellow.
I hope it will be fading as quick as it has been fading so far... ;)

Second Treatment! With Sinon Ruby Laser Q-Switch

Hey!
Sorry for the delay, but I had soooo much on my head! I didn't have time to post a review.....
Two weeks ago I had my second treatment, it hurt like hell and now it's fine ;)
Some pictures I've made yesterday (there are some spots without ink already)

Second Treatment with Sinon Ruby Laser Q-Switch

Hey!
Sorry for the delay! I was really busy and didn't have time to make an update. It's been three weeks since I have had my second treatment.
There are some pictures what do you think guys?
Laser Clinic

My doctor is a surgeon with 20 years of experience with tattoo removal with SINON Q-Sqitch laser and she has been amazing! She decided to take a 2 months break after the first treatment and at least two months after any other further treatment. She said that after the first treatment she will tell me if it possible to remove the tat completelly because she need to see how deep it is and if the colours react well - as you know colours are the worst to be removed ;( Black and grey tattoos are the easiest ones.

nice. the blue looks like it is responding very well! So great that your skin looks untouched as well!
aloha...it sounds like you have a very wise doctor. Thank you for sharing all the information with us. I knew about the massage. I had a massage after one of the treatments and the fading was very good. And I'm learning that the more space between laser sessions the better. Your fading is amazing, you'll have good progress. Keep us posted. aloha...k
That is wonderful fading...wow!!
hi there, anything new?
hey, I am going tomorrow to different city for my second treatment! Thank for asking! I will post photos tomorrow after I got home which will be after 7 p.m. Hope it's worth it!
Good luck with your treatment Alex912!
The results after only 1 treatment are amazing!! Can't believe the blue has had such a dramatic change already!
Thank you! I feel the same about blue I hope it will be fading in next two months ....;)
Thanks for posting! I really like your tattoo. I was amazed at the fading you have had. What do you think made it react so well? I'm really pleased for you!
Thanks! I have no idea why it fades so well....Hm...maybe the ink wasn't so deep ....And the blue is well absorbed by this particular laser...I am looking foreward to the next session!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story, wow the blue has really faded! I have never heard of the treatments being combined with laser Fraxel eCO2 and a spacial Lamp, that is interesting. So all 3 were included in the cost of treatment?

Yes, all 3 treatments are icluded in the price ;) It hurts but hope that also works!

Cool - keep us posted!!