Euphoric and Gratitude!!! - Plymouth, MN

Euphoric. This is the word I use to describe the...

Euphoric. This is the word I use to describe the outcome.

Going into the surgery, I was concerned about the investment, the time to recoup and the scars. I was a size F-cup, had increasing issues with back/shoulder/neck pain and was simply not living my life anymore. I was tired of being trapped in my own body.

After the surgery, I couldn't believe how unwarranted my concerns were. I felt great. From the moment I took off the bandages, I knew the scars would be a non-issue for me (they were so much smaller than I had envisioned!) and I was excited. I was excited by the shape, the size...the start my new life. Euphoric!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Gratitude. This us the word I use to describe my experience with Dr. Harrington, her staff and my surgery. There is a reason she's been named "the best of"...she's earned it! Dr. Harrington is wonderful. She knows how to make you immediately comfortable. She is candid but equally kind and respectful. And she is amazingly talented! I am so appreciative she shared her time and talent with me. Gratitude!

Welcome to the community!   Congratulations on your results, and thank you for sharing with us.