I Like my Photos Again - Plymouth Meeting, PA

For the past year or two, I have hated every...

For the past year or two, I have hated every picture I've been in. My neck/chin looked awful. I have been a patient of Dr. Allan Wulc's in Philadelphia for years (fillers/Botox) but I wasn't ready for surgery. He suggested an in office treatment he just started doing called ThermiTight. I had the procedure in April, and after a few weeks of swelling, I have loved nearly every single picture taken of me since. I HIGHLY recommend this procedure at W Cosmetic Surgery.

7 Months and Still Thrilled!

My Thermi Tight procedure was done back in April. My swelling is gone (my right side stayed "puffy" for a few months), my chin tight and I couldn't be happier.

Still improving-new 6 month pics

Here are photos after six months. Dr. Wulc's office also has a new video of me in their office and on YouTube.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Allan Wulc. He's incredibly talented, a gifted listener and kind. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. The staff at W Cosmetic Surgery is also incredibly nice. The entire office is warm and welcoming.