I Like my Photos Again - Plymouth Meeting, PA

For the past year or two, I have hated every...

For the past year or two, I have hated every picture I've been in. My neck/chin looked awful. I have been a patient of Dr. Allan Wulc's in Philadelphia for years (fillers/Botox) but I wasn't ready for surgery. He suggested an in office treatment he just started doing called ThermiTight. I had the procedure in April, and after a few weeks of swelling, I have loved nearly every single picture taken of me since. I HIGHLY recommend this procedure at W Cosmetic Surgery.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Allan Wulc. He's incredibly talented, a gifted listener and kind. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. The staff at W Cosmetic Surgery is also incredibly nice. The entire office is warm and welcoming.

It does look great! How long did he say it would last?
It's supposed to improve over 6-9 months. Because the procedure is new, there was no long term data to give me a good sense of how long it will take gravity to win again. Dr. Wulc did say that you only do this once, and you're done.
This video speaks to how long ThermiTight lasts: "we are thrilled that, once again, this is going to be able to last for three to five years"
Improvement can continue for up to 12 months in some patients. Once your body has regenerated all the collagen it is going to, we still continue to age. Depending on lifestyle, diet and genetics, some lose collagen faster than others. So long term result will vary between patients but think 3-5 years is a reasonable estimate. Even if you get a surgical face lift they tell you 5-10 years before you may need more.
do you know of any Houston Drs. that do this treatment?
I understand it's done only once -- you don't need to get a certain number of treatments. I'm wondering though if this procedure can be done again in the future, just like injectables and surgeries can be repeated later.
I had a mac-s-lift in 2007 and I am now in need of retreatment to the area. Not sure when I first noticed I need retreatment but probably at least a year ago. I will probably need the tightening or another facelift. Will probably go by what Dr. Wulc says.
Here's the link to the ThermiTight information on Dr. Wulc's website. He said this procedure isn't repeated like fillers/Botox. I would definitely suggest talking to him directly but one of his patient's had it after a facelift, so I'm pretty sure it an be done as a touch up! http://www.wcosmeticsurgery.com/thermirf
Thank you for your reply Mary. I cant go to him as I live in Texas but I am trying to find out if there are doctors that do this in Houston.
Thanks so much for sending me the link Mary. I don't think that there are any doctors in my my area that have the machine. I live in Texas close to Houston and I'm hoping I can find one that uses this thermitight machine but I know its pretty new so I'm not banking on it for sure. This would be perfect for me. I hope it only continues to get better for you in the coming months.
hello
I would love to be able to get this procedure done but I don't believe there are any doctors in my area that do that procedure. Im like you I had a lower facelift several years back and I just need a little tightening and this would be perfect. If you get this done, I would love to see pictures.
Giajax-I'm not sure about where other doctors are, but I can tell you that you could safely travel after having this done. I had the procedure in the morning, and despite some early swelling/bruising, I felt fine. There's no pain medication involved, just Tylenol. Might be worth coming to Philadelphia for. Here's the information Dr. Wulc has on his website for out of towners: ***3rd party links not permitted on the site***
If you go to the thermitight website, you can put in your zip code to find drs closer to your area.
Hi Kam, thanks so much for your reply!!! You helped out a lot! Have a great day!
That seems unparalled with all facial procedures. The only ones I know of that are not repeated are body procedures -- mainly Tummy tucks and breast reductions.
Good luck with it. My results continue to improve and it was well worth the money.
You look so awesome! I have some laxity under my chin and along my jawline. I reside in Miami Beach and I have consulted with 4 different doctors from Miami Beach all the way to Boca Raton. I was pretty shocked with the vast difference in prices ranging from $1500 all the way to $4200. All doctors I consulted with were referred by ThermiTight in their Doctor locator search. I'm willing to pay more money depending on the Doctor's experience and his or her reviews. After much deliberation I have chosen Dr Pozner in Boca Raton for 2 reasons: He has done over 100 of these procedures and the cost is affordable. It is $2500 and a 200 dollar facility fee. I have not yet booked my appointment as I want to get some more feedback with regard to the various price ranges for the same procedure. Maybe its just me but I find some doctors are charging way too much and I'm don't want to be duped when I can use the saved money for another beauty treatment. Looking for feedback with regard to price, bedside manner, and result from the following docs: Dr Phanor Calle Weston FL Dr Rivlin, Miami Beach Dr Rubenstein, Aventura and Dr Pozner, Boca Raton
Thanks so much. Good luck with it! I am truly thrilled with my ever evolving results and feel it was well worth it!
Consider also # of patients who were satisfied with this treatment on the area of the body you're interested in having treated. Research online including reviews. If you can see former patients in person who had the treatment on the area of the body you're interested in, so much the better. You get what you pay for but you're correct thinking why pay more than you have to. Good luck and hope you keep us posted.
I saw these pics on Thermitight's website. I am suspicious this is a real review…..
Seriously, they posted my pictures? No one asked for permission for that. My review is real, and I'm thrilled with my results. I even did a video for Dr. Wulc so you could see how I healed.
LOL! My cosmetic procedure b and a pics are never anywhere on the Internet. I wish they were because I'm a self-proclaimed advocate. :::shaking head::::. Everything seems backwards when it comes to whose pics end up on a site. Yes all sites should get permission before posting pics. Anyway, I was a regular poster on sites no longer in existence -- faceforum.com and yestheyrefake.net I am acquainted with the famous plastic surgery patient/advocate Marianne Guarena and have communicated with the more recently known MissJ from makemeheal.com So I'm the real deal :)
Also, there were two youtube videos of patients of Dr. Wulc that I had found. Don't know if they're still available -- one was a woman named Marlene, the other a chiropractor named Karen. Karen showed close ups of her progress from post op first day all the way through to final result. Marlene showed her final result, including footage of her out dancing apparently soon after she healed.
Dr Wulc wouldnt be involved in bs with fake reviews btw. I feel to my core that he's too aboove-board for anything like that and he would not be happy to find anyone's trying to use him for anything not legit. I've known of him since the 1990's when he had a radio program on a local talk station. I've been going to him for past 3 years. Had one silly negative review about his personality, but he's ver serious, concerned and a perfectionist in making patients look their best while still looking natural.