I Like my Photos Again - Plymouth Meeting, PA

For the past year or two, I have hated every...

For the past year or two, I have hated every picture I've been in. My neck/chin looked awful. I have been a patient of Dr. Allan Wulc's in Philadelphia for years (fillers/Botox) but I wasn't ready for surgery. He suggested an in office treatment he just started doing called ThermiTight. I had the procedure in April, and after a few weeks of swelling, I have loved nearly every single picture taken of me since. I HIGHLY recommend this procedure at W Cosmetic Surgery.

7 Months and Still Thrilled!

My Thermi Tight procedure was done back in April. My swelling is gone (my right side stayed "puffy" for a few months), my chin tight and I couldn't be happier.

9 months and the swelling is gone!

It's been 9 months since my ThermiTight treatment with Dr. Allan Wulc. I am thrilled. The swelling is gone. As you can see in this picture, my right side is great (and has always been my better side). The doctor's office just did a new video with me, but I got flagged for posting the first one here. You can check it out on Dr. Wulc's YouTube channel or on his website (wcosmeticsurgery.com) to see for yourselves. My sister in law is even traveling to Philadelphia from Virginia in June to let Dr. Wulc do ThermiTight. Definitely smart to go to someone who's having good success with ThermiRF.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Allan Wulc. He's incredibly talented, a gifted listener and kind. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. The staff at W Cosmetic Surgery is also incredibly nice. The entire office is warm and welcoming.