Very Pleased with the Midface/cheek Lift with Lower Blepharoplasty/laser

I am one month post op from a mid-face/cheek lift,...

I am one month post op from a mid-face/cheek lift, laser below my eyes to erase fine lines and lower blepharoplasty. My concern where: I was starting to get bags below the hollows of my eyes. I had deep smile lines around my mouth. I was starting to look tired. The pros- the results are better than I had expected. I have a beautiful contour to my face. It has improved my over all tone to my face. I do not even use foundation anymore! I use a fraction of the make-up I once used. I love my cheeks they look naturally high with out looking pulled. I no longer have the dark circles and hollows under my eyes and I still look like me.

Daytona Beach Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

I am a medical professional. I was extremely cautious in picking my physician. I have seen first hand the issues of patients that go to one size fit plastic surgeons, those who do lipo on one body part, breast, and lift your face at the same time. To me that is the fast food of health care and I do not want to be 1 million served. Detail is quality. If I see a plastic surgeon for my face, he will only work on faces and the know intricacies of the facial structure! I went to one clinic in Orlando for a consult and they had a non medical 23 year old give the initial consultation. They where like used car salesman they tried to sell me on injectables and thermage. Which are non permanent and do not show a tangible improvement. and did not address the issues of my concern. I take care of myself - why would so I do not have to rely on a drugs or the medical community. So why would I consent to have a treatment plan I would need to depend on injectable drugs and have to repeat every few months. When I went to Dr S he was honest & directly identified the areas that concerned me. He did not try to sell me. He and his staff provided excellent verbal as well as written explanations of the procedure and care post-op. They and he both check on me over the week-end. His work is beautiful. This is coming from someone that has extremely high standards and is very detail oriented.

I totally agree re injectables and other oft repeating procedures. Is it against this site's User Agreement to give the name of surgeon used? I am really concerned about choosing a "good" one.
I am planning to have a cheek lift but I am afraid to continue because I heard some negative feedbacks about it. just want to know what is the best clinic who performs cheek lift.
Midface lift and cheeklift are not the same. My understanding is this (and I've had both) the cheeklift aka mini facelift is where the fat pads in your cheeks that have started the road south due to gravity, are lifted back up and resuspended. A midface lift is where the muscles in your midface (between the bottom of your eyes to above your mouth) are made shorter or more taught. The first relatively minor, the other has up to 3 months of recovery.
you look great! what kind of laser was done under your eyes?
.You look beautiful. I am 1 month out but there are irregularities and I don't think it will get any better. I may have it redone with your surgeon. I spent $9000.
You look amazing, I can't believe you're 50. I am 46 and am interested in this procedure. I live in Tampa so your surgeon is a possibility for me. How long was the recovery period? What was it like? How has this procedure held up since you had it done? I don't want a facelift at my age but am very sensitive about my nasolabial folds which horrify me every time I see my reflection. Unfortunately I recently wasted a ton on fat transfer to the face which was unsuccesful in an attempt to avoid fillers. I rapidly absorbed it all. I wish the surgeon's office had been candid about this being a possibility instead of lying to me about how this was "permanent". Nobody I have consulted with has wanted to go the lift route due to my age, rather they are all intent on addressing this problem with fillers. I am not keen.
What makes you not keen on fillers Kitten44 if you don't mind me asking?
check dr.Darab Hormozi, He is the only one who does bladeless radio surgery including mid face lift. I am in Tampa, but I want Dr.Hormozi to do the surgery. He is in Baltimore.
You look very beautiful now. This is really a good technology
Great review, I am in the med profession also. The training of the PS and Board Certification is really important, also the before after pics, so you can be sure the PS does what you want, not what others want. Some people actually want the "no wrinkles" look and end up wind blown. Your pic look great and I hope for similar results....well I am 65, so that is optimistic;))
Really? I am 75.
Every persons facial structure and aging process is different. For any person to make that kind of statement you have made shows such insensitivity and ignorance. I would make to suggestions for you member 9136. Stop make being so judgmental and learn to use spell check because, you present you self as moron
thanks
You look amazing! I am looking into several options and will definitely keep a cheek lift in mind!
U look great! How old are U? I have these deep lateral lines that go across my cheeks that have gotten worse as I have gotten older. I just had some radiesse and juvederm put in my face and cheeks. It looks better but hasn't solved the prob. I go back to the doctor for a checkup in 2wks. I will probable need some lasering and a cheek lift to solve the prob. ugh!!!!! I wish I hadn't of spent that money on a temporary thing. I am 43 btw.
Be sure to thoroughly research a cheek lift and be very careful in choosing a surgeon. Overall, its patient satisfaction rate isn't very high.
I think 43 is far too yong to go for ny type lift. Just use good cremes and smile a lot. Seriously-not trying to be funny. Be proud of who you are, and, I would NOT get anything like even minor surgery unless you are in an accident or something.
I had a cheek lift at 42. Everyone kept asking me why I was angry. So, the cheek lift is just the fat pads, but it made a huge difference in how people perceived me. I guess my face looked like my mouth was downturned. I also had Thermage. Back when it first came out, it had much higher settings and within a month my facial skin looked fabulous. And stayed that way for 5 years. So my first serious surgery is now, 15 years later. After being a southern California sun worshiper for 30 years, I think if you need it and can afford it, do it.
OK--You win! I apologize. But--far as spell check--we "all" get rushed--and skip over the grammatical errors, don't we?
3067 anon: yes, spell check is valuable. BTW: it's "two suggestions", not "to suggestions." See how picky people get when you nit-pic another? Guess I had better check and recheck this before sending. : )
3067 anon: great advice re spell check. BTW: it's "two suggestions" not "to," and "Stop make being so judgmental..." makes you look a bit moronic based on your own harsh scale. See how picky others can get on your own postings when you nit-pic another's? Guess I had better check this out before I hit "post." : )
You obviously don't get the point. People like you and the previous poster are on this website and probably others with the wrong motive. This web site is designed for people to interact regarding cosmetic procedures they have had. Stay relevant to this web site and get your self a life and a psychiatrist.