Smart Xide-2 laser - 40 Years old - Helsinki, Finland, @ Plastic Surgery Center

I am a former smoker, smoked a lot since 14 yrs...

I am a former smoker, smoked a lot since 14 yrs old. Also prone to acne so I decided to treat myself with laser. I have heard so much nice rewiews and seen astounding before and after pictures. My plastic surgeon has given me botox couple of times before but I wanted something more. Too young to have a full facelift I think.

day 2

Managed to wash all the bloody goo off from my face and quite swallen still.

day 3

Itchy!!!

I use Bepanthen cream and eat Burana 800mg to ease the swelling and redness. Bebanthen is quite thick and it makes my skin push whiteheads. Also sticks to bedsheets and pillowcases so lots of washing up to be done :)
Doctor´s name is KARL JOHAN SVEDJEHOLM, not dr. Johan as stated above :)
Thanks for providing correction to your Doctor's name, I have made the changes.

day 4

Skin very itchy. Had to scrub a little with dry paper and got a lot of the dead skin away. Not recommended!
Still red and a little bit swollen.

day 5

Itchy, oh my god how itchy! Saw today that many lines have gone, ii's, crowsfeet and nasilabials. I am so happy! And red. And itchy :)

day 5

Went out today. Thought that I will scare everybody but I dont think that anybody even noticed. I look like I have been in the sun. Red/tanned. Cheeks still a bit swollen.

day 6

Itchy still. Mineral makeup covers redness greatly, although after a while gets very itchy :)

day 7

Skin is pink. Itchy still but not as much anymore. I have been moisturizing a lot! Noticed that my eyelashes have been burnt. I am so glad there's falsies available :)

day 8

Not so itchy anymore. Few pimples growing, quite big and sore. Skin pink/tanned looking.

I am getting it done on Friday while I am under anesthesia. I am so excited. Thank you for your review! You are so beautiful, love the red lips.
Thank you! Remember to put pictures of your recovery! I am glad my awful pictures did not put you off the procedure. I am so pleased of the results!
I am very much looking forward to blogging about it!
Dr. Karl Johan Svedjeholm

Excellent doctor. He recommended me to take diapam before laser and also gave painkillers. I slept with the numbing cream on until they started lasering. Did not hurt. Even today (its day 1 after the procedure) hasnt been at all sore. Just looks terrible :)