Smart Xide-2 laser - 40 Years old - Helsinki, Finland, @ Plastic Surgery Center

I am a former smoker, smoked a lot since 14 yrs...

I am a former smoker, smoked a lot since 14 yrs old. Also prone to acne so I decided to treat myself with laser. I have heard so much nice rewiews and seen astounding before and after pictures. My plastic surgeon has given me botox couple of times before but I wanted something more. Too young to have a full facelift I think.

day 2

Managed to wash all the bloody goo off from my face and quite swallen still.

day 3

Itchy!!!

day 4

Skin very itchy. Had to scrub a little with dry paper and got a lot of the dead skin away. Not recommended!
Still red and a little bit swollen.

day 5

Itchy, oh my god how itchy! Saw today that many lines have gone, ii's, crowsfeet and nasilabials. I am so happy! And red. And itchy :)

day 5

Went out today. Thought that I will scare everybody but I dont think that anybody even noticed. I look like I have been in the sun. Red/tanned. Cheeks still a bit swollen.

day 6

Itchy still. Mineral makeup covers redness greatly, although after a while gets very itchy :)

day 7

Skin is pink. Itchy still but not as much anymore. I have been moisturizing a lot! Noticed that my eyelashes have been burnt. I am so glad there's falsies available :)

day 8

Not so itchy anymore. Few pimples growing, quite big and sore. Skin pink/tanned looking.
Dr. Karl Johan Svedjeholm

Excellent doctor. He recommended me to take diapam before laser and also gave painkillers. I slept with the numbing cream on until they started lasering. Did not hurt. Even today (its day 1 after the procedure) hasnt been at all sore. Just looks terrible :)