I Am a 44 Year Old Getting a Breast Augmentation W/o a Lift and a Tummy Tuck, Just Skin...no Muscles - Newport News, VA

After careful thought and talking with a few...

After careful thought and talking with a few doctors over the years I did my consult today for a Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck. The doctor said I did not need any muscle tightening or a breast lift, just some skin removed and fill my deflated breasts. I am excited as my surgery is in 9 days and will post photos of before and after.

I have been interviewing caregivers/housekeepers...

I have been interviewing caregivers/housekeepers for the last two days trying to find someone to help around the house for two weeks post surgery and I am disenchanted:( The old saying of "good help is hard to find" is soooooo true! I have 5 interviews scheduled for today so hopefully I find someone.
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

Online research and over 11 patients online boasted about his office and expertise.

Congrats!! I am the same age and will start my journey 1/11/13 with my first consult. See you on the Flat Side!!!!
Thank you!

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! What sort of implants/size are you going with?