I Am a 44 Year Old Getting a Breast Augmentation W/o a Lift and a Tummy Tuck, Just Skin...no Muscles - Newport News, VA

After careful thought and talking with a few...

After careful thought and talking with a few doctors over the years I did my consult today for a Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck. The doctor said I did not need any muscle tightening or a breast lift, just some skin removed and fill my deflated breasts. I am excited as my surgery is in 9 days and will post photos of before and after.

I have been interviewing caregivers/housekeepers...

I have been interviewing caregivers/housekeepers for the last two days trying to find someone to help around the house for two weeks post surgery and I am disenchanted:( The old saying of "good help is hard to find" is soooooo true! I have 5 interviews scheduled for today so hopefully I find someone.

body looks great still but now I am 47 and I need a lower face lift

I have an appt in two weeks with Dr. Zwicklbauer in Newport News about my lower neck and jawline, I may need a slight lift finally

I also had breast augmentation at the same time...

I also had breast augmentation at the same time and consulted 4 other physicians before going to Dr Z. All the others were trying to tell me I needed to pay extra for a breast life, muscle plication in my abs and lipo that were all untrue. Dr. Z was honest and told me all I needed were breast implants and some extra skin removed off my lower stomach and he was right! It came out amazing and I even had 6 pack abs without the lipo. He is an amazing doctor and also has been doing my Botox and Juvederm for 4 years now.

Newport News Plastic Surgeon

Online research and over 11 patients online boasted about his office and expertise.