Anyone Had Surgery Before with Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Santo Domingo

I need help in im going to see doctor alejandro...

I need help in im going to see doctor alejandro Hernandez in Santo Domingo for a tummy tuck and a butt lift and lipo. He's charging me 5,500 which I find pretty cheap however that does not include hospital cost or medication. Have anyone here on this website had any procedure by Dr. Hernandez plz info me

plastic center

Hi I have spoken to a patient at tropical recovery house which is included with my package from dr Hernandez and she is extremely pleased with the RCH
Can someone please post updates about the surgery and your time there, the trip logistics, etc. Did everything go smoothly? I am having lipo. How was your recovery? Thanks so much!
Will be also going to him 4/21/14
Maddy, please let me know how it went. I am going to him for lipo at the end of the month. Am having a difficult time getting details re. recovery house and transportation details. Sometimes it seems that the asst. does not understand that we need to be assured moreso than if it was being done locally that everything is set. Aside from the surgery itself, please give us as much details as possible. I can provide my personal email if easier. Thanks!
I am going to him on 4/21/14. Wish me luck.
I think he do the tummy tuck in is office.then his wife will take care of you in the house for $100you a day.ask his office.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I can't wait thanks ladies
Did you do your surgery with him