43 Years Old: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction - Plano, TX

I am only 2 months out and I am thrilled with the...

I am only 2 months out and I am thrilled with the results!! I had a full tummy tuck along with liposuction on my thighs, flanks, abdomen & chin. Also had 495cc breast implants. I wish I had done this sooner!
I interviewed other Doctors before finding Dr Trovato. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He gave me a full overview of all the procedures and made recommendations that were really helpful. He asked me to bring in pictures to give him an idea of what I was looking for. Now 2 months post-op and I am already pretty close to looking exactly the way I had hoped! The swelling should come down even more over the next few months so I am looking forward to that. My follow up appointments have all gone really well and I am finally looking forward to wearing a bathing suit this summer!
I would highly recommend Dr. Trovato to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery. He & his staff are wonderful!!

what type of implants did you have and how big are they?
I had 495cc silicone implants and I couldn't be happier! I was already a D cup but they saggy and weren't full at the top. Having children will do that to you. So I went a little larger than I had initially thought to do and I am very pleased with the results. I now look proportional in my clothes and have the figure I used to have in my 20's.
yes thank you so much. I am having the option to do 350cc i dont want to look too big and i am afraid of doing the tummy tuck and the breast at once.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful! A perfectionist! Exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon!