43 Years Old: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction - Plano, TX

I am only 2 months out and I am thrilled with the...

I am only 2 months out and I am thrilled with the results!! I had a full tummy tuck along with liposuction on my thighs, flanks, abdomen & chin. Also had 495cc breast implants. I wish I had done this sooner!
I interviewed other Doctors before finding Dr Trovato. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He gave me a full overview of all the procedures and made recommendations that were really helpful. He asked me to bring in pictures to give him an idea of what I was looking for. Now 2 months post-op and I am already pretty close to looking exactly the way I had hoped! The swelling should come down even more over the next few months so I am looking forward to that. My follow up appointments have all gone really well and I am finally looking forward to wearing a bathing suit this summer!
I would highly recommend Dr. Trovato to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery. He & his staff are wonderful!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful! A perfectionist! Exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon!

what type of implants did you have and how big are they?
I had 495cc silicone implants and I couldn't be happier! I was already a D cup but they saggy and weren't full at the top. Having children will do that to you. So I went a little larger than I had initially thought to do and I am very pleased with the results. I now look proportional in my clothes and have the figure I used to have in my 20's.
yes thank you so much. I am having the option to do 350cc i dont want to look too big and i am afraid of doing the tummy tuck and the breast at once.
Honestly I am so glad I had both done at once. It was easier to do it the one time, one anesthesia, one surgery date, etc.. Any surgery you have you will have some pain and soreness, you might as well do them both at the same time. The tummy tuck was honestly the LEAST painful of anything I had done. The Lipo and the breast were more sore than the tummy. As for the implants I was going to go more conservative but once I tried on several options I found that the larger ones looked better on me as i have a curvy hips.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Do you remember what your first three days post op were like?
The first 3 days after surgery I was pretty groggy from the meds and I was very sore especially around the lipo'd areas. It is really important to have someone there to help you get up out of bed, to help you get dressed, etc.