So Worth It - Plano, TX

I was nervous at first but the surgery went smooth...

I was nervous at first but the surgery went smooth and post surgery went well. I got 500cc hp silicone unders.

It is 3 months post opp for me and I am exercising as normal and I feel great. I would recommend to the girls getting theirs done to go a little bigger than what you originally had in mind because they look a little smaller once the implants are in your body compared to trying on the sizers.

I wish I had gone bigger. But I am extremely happy with the results.

I wanted to add a before picture so that is why I...

I wanted to add a before picture so that is why I am updating. I also wanted to correct myself from my earlier post when I said I was 3 months post opp because I had my surgery on the 23rd of February, so it has not been quite 3 months yet. My breast have softened up a lot but I know are going to soften up and become more natural looking as time goes on. I will keep posting pics of the process.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H did a wonderful job and made me feel comfortable. Great doctor! I would recommend finding a doctor that is also an artist like Dr Harris because it definitely shows in their work. He has also been doing this for a very, very long time. He is very professional and he is perfect at what he does!

koozie: if you have 600cc look like 550cc. I got 650cc. My ps said get 50cc more than the size you want. Im 6'1 so doesn't look huge. If you are 5'3 least 550cc I think look great. Look all picture here who has same tall your are and look 550cc picture. Also listen what your ps say, his expert. Try on different size and add extra 50cc. Let me know what size you pic. good luck!

Mommy of 4: Thank you! :))

sweetheart8: Im not sure how long take to drop, but least 6 weeks or 3 month. Mine very firm and getting softer. I have silicone and feels softer than 2 weeks ago. I see my ps 3 weeks later. Your look great also :))
Yea, I am still waiting on mine to drop and fluff. How long does it take for them to get soft?
I just got mine done 3 days ago. I'm 5'3" and 126 lbs and was previously a B cup. Now I have 475cc high profiles. Can't wait for them to drop!
Hi doll is there any way I could see pictures of your boobies? Im 26 days away from surgery and still un decided on my size. im 5-3 130 b cup, im asking you because you are about the same size as me.I'm thinking 450-475 high profile behind the muscle
XOXo Kayka
Looks perfect
I just had last week 650cc silicone, first time. I wish I got 700cc. If you like to have bigger boobs get bigger. I'm tall 6,1 and doesn't look really big. Mine look natural.350-to 550 I think not big different. This is my opinions. Good luck find the right size pick what you make you happy.
I'm only 5'3 and 115lbs. I want to go big but don't want them to overpower me. Do you really think I should do more then 550?
Definitely true, if you are in between sizes go for the bigger one. I got mine done in 2006 and was afraid to go "too" big. I like the way they look and my doc did a great job but I really want bigger so I'm going next week to switch from saline to silicone. I currently have 350's and think I'm going to go to 550's...I think that will be big enough lol.
I know, if I ever get a redo I want 650 or 700 :-)
Looks great! Congrat!!! My ps tolood me if i want 600cc should put 650cc so look like 600cc because look smaller after is in. Im happy with 650 cc hp silicone, under. Today my 6th day and im doing great. I wish i got 700cc. So good advise to everyone who want bigger size. Don't be afread pick bigger size!!