So Worth It - Plano, TX

I was nervous at first but the surgery went smooth...

I was nervous at first but the surgery went smooth and post surgery went well. I got 500cc hp silicone unders.

It is 3 months post opp for me and I am exercising as normal and I feel great. I would recommend to the girls getting theirs done to go a little bigger than what you originally had in mind because they look a little smaller once the implants are in your body compared to trying on the sizers.

I wish I had gone bigger. But I am extremely happy with the results.

I wanted to add a before picture so that is why I...

I wanted to add a before picture so that is why I am updating. I also wanted to correct myself from my earlier post when I said I was 3 months post opp because I had my surgery on the 23rd of February, so it has not been quite 3 months yet. My breast have softened up a lot but I know are going to soften up and become more natural looking as time goes on. I will keep posting pics of the process.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H did a wonderful job and made me feel comfortable. Great doctor! I would recommend finding a doctor that is also an artist like Dr Harris because it definitely shows in their work. He has also been doing this for a very, very long time. He is very professional and he is perfect at what he does!