Going on 43, Bags Are Hereditary and Have Bothered Me for Years - Plainfield, IL

I had my lower lids done 9 days ago by Dr. Will at...

I had my lower lids done 9 days ago by Dr. Will at Burt & Will Plastic Surgery in Plainfield, IL. Every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw were huge under eye bags. They run in the family. They didn't get bad until around the time I turned 40. I will be getting married in July and couldn't bear the thought of staring at my bags in my wedding pictures. I am AMAZED at what a difference it has made, and I'm not even completely healed. Now when I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile. I see no bags, no big purple bags. The procedure was quick and painless as well!

Lower Lid Blepharoplasty

Very little pain throughout even though it doesn't look good the day of.

3 weeks Post-Op - Looking great!

I still have a very small bruise under my one eye but other than that everything looks great. I'm very happy with the results!!

Wedding day

I have been bag-free since the surgery and am in love with my eyes again. This picture was taken a week before the wedding. I had my hair dresser give my bridesmaids a tutorial on how to do my hair for the wedding since I got married in Jamaica. They knocked it out of the park, btw. I don't have any close-up wedding photos. No professional photographer.
Dr. Neena Will

Dr. Will is an amazing woman and doctor. She genuinely cares and spends time with her patients, answers any and all questions and is very reassuring. She even called me at home later on the same night to see how I was doing! I would definitely use her again!