Going on 43, Bags Are Hereditary and Have Bothered Me for Years - Plainfield, IL

I had my lower lids done 9 days ago by Dr. Will at...

I had my lower lids done 9 days ago by Dr. Will at Burt & Will Plastic Surgery in Plainfield, IL. Every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw were huge under eye bags. They run in the family. They didn't get bad until around the time I turned 40. I will be getting married in July and couldn't bear the thought of staring at my bags in my wedding pictures. I am AMAZED at what a difference it has made, and I'm not even completely healed. Now when I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile. I see no bags, no big purple bags. The procedure was quick and painless as well!

Lower Lid Blepharoplasty

Very little pain throughout even though it doesn't look good the day of.

3 weeks Post-Op - Looking great!

I still have a very small bruise under my one eye but other than that everything looks great. I'm very happy with the results!!

Wedding day

I have been bag-free since the surgery and am in love with my eyes again. This picture was taken a week before the wedding. I had my hair dresser give my bridesmaids a tutorial on how to do my hair for the wedding since I got married in Jamaica. They knocked it out of the park, btw. I don't have any close-up wedding photos. No professional photographer.
Dr. Neena Will

Dr. Will is an amazing woman and doctor. She genuinely cares and spends time with her patients, answers any and all questions and is very reassuring. She even called me at home later on the same night to see how I was doing! I would definitely use her again!

I just saw dr. Will today and thinking about proceeding with lower eye bag removal. Did you do the surgery in office? I'm scared of being awake. How long before you were completely healed?
You look awesome. I too need this so bad! :-)
Your eyes look fantastic! I'm so glad you did it and don't have to deal with the bags anymore!!
Thank you Megan! I am so thrilled with the outcome! I'm getting married in July, and I know I would just dread seeing bags in all of my wedding photos.
Congratulations!
Thank you!
Looking good, sugarmonkey! Like you, I'm in my early 40's (will be 42 at the end of Feb) and am eager to do both upper and lower, but esp the bags in my lower eyes. You do, indeed, look absolutely GREAT -- only you can see the slight bruise, b/c it doesn't show at all. You give me hope and inspiration! :-)
Thank you! The bruise that's left is more noticeable in person - even I can't see it in the picture. If you live I IL, I strongly suggest Dr. Will. She's wonderful and the incisions under my eyelids are so much better than some I've seen on here. She got close enough to the lash line. Best of luck to you!
Wow you are looking great for only a couple weeks out!  Don't worry if you see some swelling and small bags over the next few months, those will go away.  How is everything going?
Thank you so much! I do notice a little on and off swelling and darkness. It's good to know it will go away. I still have a little bruise under my left eye but I am doing and feeling great! Thank you!!
Wow! Your eyes look really good!
Thank you! I am very happy with how they turned out.