My Breasts Are a Cup Size Too Large. Can I Get Them Deflated? I'm Miserable. - Pittsburgh, PA

I wish I had never done this. I wanted to be a...

I wish I had never done this. I wanted to be a small C. Somehow FULL C was written on my chart. My doctor hardly asked me any questions about what I wanted, but he told me didn't like an overly busty look on small women. I am only 5'-3" tall, a size 0, a 29" ribcage and I have small wrists. I also told him the morning of the surgery to err on the side of small because I didn't want it to be too noticeable and because of my small frame. He told me "You girls get used to the fullness." That was flat out ignoring my request.

I hate my new breasts because they are too large to be believable on my small frame and because it is obvious to people that I've know that I had something done. I used to wear a padded bra, so I could have gotten away with it had my surgeon not decided to give me 350 ccs (a FULL C that I never wanted).

That being said, I also think that I would have preferred silicone because these feel a little hard and I really prefer a natural look and feel.

How much did the doctor wanted to charge you for the hospital/anesthesia fee?
The doctor offered to insert smaller implants at no cost other than the hospital/anesthesia fee. But I decided against that. He removed them while I was awake under a local anesthesia in office (because I refused to pay the anesthesia/hospital fee for removal since I felt he wrongfully gave me implants larger than what I wanted).

My experience was so bad that I would never recommend implants to anyone.
Hello, I just got my breast implant done two weeks ago and I had the opposite happened to me. I am 5'2 120lbs and my doctor did not seem to care about what I really wanted. He decided to put a 375cc full b instead of the medium C I always wanted. They look very small and it seems I wasted all this money for nothing. I am very disappointment with the results. I am them out too.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion, Dr. Stofman is basically a crook. I would never recommend him. He doesn't do what is discussed and he lies about it afterward. I have read other complaints of patients also accusing him of lying when the it is clear the procedure was botched. One day I left his office crying because I was so upset with him, and the guy at the office that gives out the parking tokens told me that "That man has a problem with arrogance. I have know that for years." I complained to UPMC- Kathy Norbash-but she told me there was nothing she could no because he operates his own LLC next to Mercy Hospital. Ladies, please do not go to this doctor.