My Breasts Are a Cup Size Too Large. Can I Get Them Deflated? I'm Miserable. - Pittsburgh, PA

I wish I had never done this. I wanted to be a...

I wish I had never done this. I wanted to be a small C. Somehow FULL C was written on my chart. My doctor hardly asked me any questions about what I wanted, but he told me didn't like an overly busty look on small women. I am only 5'-3" tall, a size 0, a 29" ribcage and I have small wrists. I also told him the morning of the surgery to err on the side of small because I didn't want it to be too noticeable and because of my small frame. He told me "You girls get used to the fullness." That was flat out ignoring my request.

I hate my new breasts because they are too large to be believable on my small frame and because it is obvious to people that I've know that I had something done. I used to wear a padded bra, so I could have gotten away with it had my surgeon not decided to give me 350 ccs (a FULL C that I never wanted).

That being said, I also think that I would have preferred silicone because these feel a little hard and I really prefer a natural look and feel.

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion, Dr. Stofman is basically a crook. I would never recommend him. He doesn't do what is discussed and he lies about it afterward. I have read other complaints of patients also accusing him of lying when the it is clear the procedure was botched. One day I left his office crying because I was so upset with him, and the guy at the office that gives out the parking tokens told me that "That man has a problem with arrogance. I have know that for years." I complained to UPMC- Kathy Norbash-but she told me there was nothing she could no because he operates his own LLC next to Mercy Hospital. Ladies, please do not go to this doctor.

How much did the doctor wanted to charge you for the hospital/anesthesia fee?
The doctor offered to insert smaller implants at no cost other than the hospital/anesthesia fee. But I decided against that. He removed them while I was awake under a local anesthesia in office (because I refused to pay the anesthesia/hospital fee for removal since I felt he wrongfully gave me implants larger than what I wanted).

My experience was so bad that I would never recommend implants to anyone.
Hello, I just got my breast implant done two weeks ago and I had the opposite happened to me. I am 5'2 120lbs and my doctor did not seem to care about what I really wanted. He decided to put a 375cc full b instead of the medium C I always wanted. They look very small and it seems I wasted all this money for nothing. I am very disappointment with the results. I am them out too.
Yes update us on how you had them removed etc.

I'm sorry you had to go through that! Thanks for coming back and updating us. Did you go with smaller implants or just decide to go au naturel from now on?

I had these removed as soon as I could. They were too large and the doctor didn't listen to what I wanted. It was a traumatic experience. I found out afterward that my chart said "full c" even though I never requested a "full c". I have since read other complaints about this doctor online.

How are you feeling about your breasts now? Did you ever "get used to the fullness" or are you still bummed about your size? We'd love an update when you get a chance.

To make you feel a little better, my cousin is naturally a DD and she's only 5'2 with a size 0 (and yes -- it's natural). If you got saline you could have them slightly decreased in size depending on what kind of implant you got -- ask your doctor. Also, thank you for posting! I'm from the region and have been looking for a good doctor. I will NOT go to yours as he seems to do whatever he wants even though it's YOUR body.
Who was your doctor and where did you go?
When did you have the surgery? If you massage them, they should become softer. Right now, they are probably sitting up high, give them time to drop.