So Far So Thrilled! - Pittsburgh, PA

I just had my chin & lip area done this past...

I just had my chin & lip area done this past weekend and already i see improvement! NOT swelling but true improvement. The procedure was not exactly my favorite sensation; but it really did not hurt all that much. I had no pain meds...( not even a Tylenol)... and did just fine. I am looking forward to the next few months to see full recovery! Do not think twice about getting Ulthera... just do it!

Well, as promised here is my post at the end of 6 months. I am sad to report that there was not even minimal results with my Ultherapy treatment. I was hoping that the before and after pictures would show something, but that was not the case. The Dr said I was one of the 1% that did not experience results. I cannot be upset, because I knew going into it that it may not work, but I took the chance. If I was not so afraid of surgery, I would have opted for a traditonal facelift. My fear of surgery is the only reason I took the chance on this expensive procedure. Best of luck to those of you who decide to try it.

I just changed my original post from "worth it" to "unsure". Just had my 6 month check up,and I am sorry to say the results were not as good as I had expected. At the 3 month point things were looking better. Since then there has been little progress and my face does not feel as tight as it did at 3 months. My doctor says things may still improve, so I am not saying it's not worth it just yet. At this point though, I am disappointed. I am 56 and was pretty saggy, so maybe it will work better with someone younger with less sagging.
My son is geting married this year and I was thinking of having this procedure done. Any updates from anyone?
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul L is the best. Dr.L and his staff always take time to hear my concerns and anwser any questions I may have. I would never trust my face to any other doctor. Thanks Dr.L!