So Far So Thrilled! - Pittsburgh, PA

I just had my chin & lip area done this past...

I just had my chin & lip area done this past weekend and already i see improvement! NOT swelling but true improvement. The procedure was not exactly my favorite sensation; but it really did not hurt all that much. I had no pain meds...( not even a Tylenol)... and did just fine. I am looking forward to the next few months to see full recovery! Do not think twice about getting Ulthera... just do it!

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul L is the best. Dr.L and his staff always take time to hear my concerns and anwser any questions I may have. I would never trust my face to any other doctor. Thanks Dr.L!

Well, as promised here is my post at the end of 6 months. I am sad to report that there was not even minimal results with my Ultherapy treatment. I was hoping that the before and after pictures would show something, but that was not the case. The Dr said I was one of the 1% that did not experience results. I cannot be upset, because I knew going into it that it may not work, but I took the chance. If I was not so afraid of surgery, I would have opted for a traditonal facelift. My fear of surgery is the only reason I took the chance on this expensive procedure. Best of luck to those of you who decide to try it.

I just changed my original post from "worth it" to "unsure". Just had my 6 month check up,and I am sorry to say the results were not as good as I had expected. At the 3 month point things were looking better. Since then there has been little progress and my face does not feel as tight as it did at 3 months. My doctor says things may still improve, so I am not saying it's not worth it just yet. At this point though, I am disappointed. I am 56 and was pretty saggy, so maybe it will work better with someone younger with less sagging.
My son is geting married this year and I was thinking of having this procedure done. Any updates from anyone?
Thanks for this review. Could you please post or privately send me any before and after pictures of your Ultherapy ? Although there are many reviews, hardly anyone posts photos. I'm considering having this done and it is ALOT of money for me. I'd truly appreciate the chance to see your results to help me make this decision. Thanks so much!

-Jordan
jojo....I do not have photos to post; however, I can tell you that it is past 3 months since I had the procedure and there is no visible difference in any area. I will post at the end of 6 months for sure. For the sake of my pocketbook, I am surely hoping I have good results to report. For now....zilch.
JoJo ~ I am in the same dilema...I read and research EVERYDAY....I am scheduled in 2 weeks for Ultherapy and for the most part...even if the original review was positive...most people seem to be unhappy with the results. I am seriously considering cancelling....UGH! I wish I knew what to do....anyone reading this post that has had the procedure...SHOULD WE or SHOULD WE NOT have it done? I was quoted $3500 for a total face....

Hi jlb,

The "worth it" rating for Ultherapy is actually 84% worth it, which is huge. You might want to check into those before you decide to cancel. Please keep us updated, and we'd love a review after you have your procedure.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

I am seeing good results on my neck and jaw line. Very small brow lift so far. Will wait until the full 3 months and let you know how it's going. So far so good!
Coraopolis: How are your results after almost two months? I have an appointment in two weeks and am concerned after reading your June 6 comment. Thanks!
Had the full face and neck procedure done 3 weeks ago. All went well. I had some dime sized bruises on my cheeks and neck, but they disappeared after a few days. I had some swelling and tenderness along the jaw line and neck for the first two weeks. I did not take any pain medication and the pain was pretty intense on my forehead and jawline. I can see some slight improvement on my neck. The rest still looks the same for now. Hope you are still thrilled with your results!
I'm still happy. I would like to do it again in Aug. That will be the 6 month end. I am excited at the results so far... and I feel like one more treatment would be awesome. I have seen more improvement over the past few months... small improvements compared to the 3-4 month time frame. Hang in there!
Hi

I am so glad to see your post. I have been trying to get info about ultherapy in the Pittsburgh area. Glad you are pleased with the procedure and doctor.
Dr.Leong is awesome. He has an office in Sewickley next door to Howard Hanna on Broad st. I truly like this Dr. and trust him too. Good luck!
Hi Sewickley,
Thanks for the info about Dr. Leong. I have an appointment with him next week. How are you feeling now? Hope you are still pleased.
Doing great! You won't be sorry. I'll be thinking about you!
I have the procedure scheduled for next month. How are you doing now?
Awesome! I have seen improvement... can't wait to see the final result. I truly like the procedure. Good luck and let me know what you think!
That's so good to hear. Will write a review after I have it done.

Hi Sewickley,

Welcome to the community. That's awesome that it hasn't even been a week and you are seeing results, but no swelling. Imagine how it will look when fully healed. Did you have any pain? When everything is all healed we would love to see pictures if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt