We Will See. Had it On My Pooch - Pittsburgh, PA

Well, it is not painless. the first 8 minutes I...

well, it is not painless. the first 8 minutes I wondered if I could continue the procedure. it was like a mammogram for the stomach that never lets go. Im 5'4 and 122. I had the large applicator on my pooch area, you know the area that does not respond to constant work outs and a very good diet? after 3 children I wasn't concerned about the "slight discomfort" that had been described to me. maybe that's why I was surprised by the initial pain. anyway, I was fine after the first 8 minutes.

I am 4 days out. i was fine afterward, the massage did not hurt, and I went about my normal activities for the past 4 days. I am swollen and tender. the swelling is irritating me as I did not anticipate being this swollen...can't be seen in a two-piece. I know it's
temporary though. I am more sore today than I have been, definitely. just like menstual cramps.

I will update in a few days, and I plan to take a pic if I can ever get a second away from 3 kids 2 dogs and 1 husband!!

I am 8 days out. I haven't experienced any sharp...

I am 8 days out. I haven't experienced any sharp pains described by others thankfully. I have been somewhat tender, but I did not take anything for it as I was afraid I might get more bloated. The most undesireable side effect of this procedure for me has been the BLOATING. I not only bloated around my middle, I am actually 5 lbs heavier than I was a week ago. And no i'm not due for my periond. It's very hard to button any of my shorts, which is frustrating as my life did not stop when I had this done. I called my dr.s office and theysaid give it another week. I have been at 1,000 calories per day and have been working out every other day since the procedure to combat the bloating. Also been drinking lots of water.
I am still optimistic it will work...I will write more in a week.
PS I would have waited until fall to do this had I realized this side effect...five extra pounds is a lot in a swimsuit

About 3 weeks out now...swelling has gone down...

About 3 weeks out now...swelling has gone down some but so far no sign of fat loss. A little numbness in the fatty area where procedure was done...verdict still out. I am being extremely careful with my diet. Of course now I have PMS so difficult to say what is going on...will update after cycle finishes.

Well, it was a disappointment. Extremely careful...

Well, it was a disappointment. Extremely careful with diet, working out, and everything remained the same.
On another note, I did quit sugar Jan. 1 and am seeing exceptional results with that!

provider was nearby. saw the well-trained tech...never saw the doc.

Thanks for the update....I had my lower abdomen done on June 13th and I have also gained weight....My eating habits have not changed but you're the first person besides myself that seems to be having the same problem. Keep me posted on your progress, Please? Thanks!