My Breast Look Natural - Pittsburgh, PA

I am a mother of three. I breast-fed all 3 of my...

I am a mother of three. I breast-fed all 3 of my children. I am active and workout 5 days a week. After I had my 3rd child I couldn't find a bra that fit. Training bra was the only bra that fit. A push-up wouldn't even work for me. I had zero confidence, I was ready for change.

I decided to have 350 CC. It was painful, until I took my pain medication. My husband stayed home for 3 days to help take care of kids. I would reccomend that. I slept alot.

Day 3, I was able to take a shower. I was able to look at my new breast. I was pleased. They look natural and go with my body. I am happy,confident and look amazing. I still continue to workout. I would do it all over again,I am so happy!

hi, I'm going to another pittsburgh doctor for a consult on the 6th, wondering what made you settle on capone to help me make a good choice if you don't mind.
Did you go above or below the muscle? I will be having implants in the near future but also workout alot. I want to go under because of the pros of doing so but I don't want the possibility of the implants shifting because of weight lifting and exercise.
How has working out been now that you have them?

Thanks
God! How do you get this perfect belly after 3 kids? It's amazing...
Congratulation for the implant!

What do you think about the size?
Do you think you could go bigger?

How tall are you and what is your weight?
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capone was professional and caring. His work is beautiful. I am very Thankful!