53 Lids Interfered with Vision - Everett, WA

I am a transplant patient I had 2serious...

I am a transplant patient I had 2serious rejections this year. I got put on a heavy steroid regiment and developed Moon Face. During this time I would look in the mirror and hate what I saw. I decided my crepeing and drooping eyelids I could correct. So went for consultation and insurance paid for all of as I had met my max out of pocket. So I waited until my kidney Dr said yes and had it done.
Congratulations on your successful kidney transplant.  I think you are looking great for being a couple days out- there is a huge difference above your eyes.  Keep us posted on your continued healing- the good news is this recovery is a cake walk compared to the kidney surgery :)

No pain just bruising

Oww i know wat u felt..i m also a kidney failure..wit huge eye bags!! How annoying! well i m still waiting for a transplant..decided to fix my eyes at least...next saturday its d big day! ;)
That is awesome anything to make us feel better you go girl and let me know how it goes
Thanks so much. I am pretty happy right now surprised by how far out the sutures go. But I can finally see my tattooed eyeliner. Hope to look more human by Monday.

4 days post op

Eyes are itchy so guess things are healing!
Keep us posted on how you're doing.. I'm looking to do the same thing. Pictures are great!

back to work thank goodness for MAC make up

No pain so hat is good eyes itch by end of day. I am at a computer all day.
I used MAC 24 hour concealer and mac shroom eye-shadow just the right amount of
yellow to hide the bruising and not look like I was wearing a ton of make up to hide by eyes.
I will post again after I get my stitches out early next week that is where I am hoping to go WOW!
I added a look with make up and will post again when my stitches come out early next week. Let me know how yours goes.

Totally worth it!

Stitches came out today while I still have bruising ti difference is awesome. The crepey eyelid skin is gone. They say it takes a full 6 months for all the swelling to go down, if mine never went down I LOVE IT NOW!
Thanks for your review! Did you have uppers only done (since ins covered I imagine)? How are you doing now! ~ SS
yes I did just have uppers done. I am going to have therm/frax on my face and will be reviewing that as well. This should help under the eyes a bit. The scars are still visible with no make up but that is nothing it is so nice to work and not feel like I have a hat over my eyes. It was great I am only sorry I waited so long.
Wow u really look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.
Dr Thomas W Jones Jr.

Great location and tranquil office. Everyone was nice upbeat and eager to help. Dr. Jones was personable and described the procedure. Had scheduled with another provider but changed my mind after reading several review on real self.