53 Lids Interfered with Vision - Everett, WA

I am a transplant patient I had 2serious...

I am a transplant patient I had 2serious rejections this year. I got put on a heavy steroid regiment and developed Moon Face. During this time I would look in the mirror and hate what I saw. I decided my crepeing and drooping eyelids I could correct. So went for consultation and insurance paid for all of as I had met my max out of pocket. So I waited until my kidney Dr said yes and had it done.

No pain just bruising

4 days post op

Eyes are itchy so guess things are healing!

back to work thank goodness for MAC make up

No pain so hat is good eyes itch by end of day. I am at a computer all day.
I used MAC 24 hour concealer and mac shroom eye-shadow just the right amount of
yellow to hide the bruising and not look like I was wearing a ton of make up to hide by eyes.
I will post again after I get my stitches out early next week that is where I am hoping to go WOW!

Totally worth it!

Stitches came out today while I still have bruising ti difference is awesome. The crepey eyelid skin is gone. They say it takes a full 6 months for all the swelling to go down, if mine never went down I LOVE IT NOW!
Dr Thomas W Jones Jr.

Great location and tranquil office. Everyone was nice upbeat and eager to help. Dr. Jones was personable and described the procedure. Had scheduled with another provider but changed my mind after reading several review on real self.