Mostly Happy with Vaser - Phuket, Thailand

I went to Phuket to get my surgery (I am from...

I went to Phuket to get my surgery (I am from Australia). I had breast augmentation as well as Vaser. The price listed wasnt including the augmentation. I had inner & outer thighs, abdominal and love handles.

I am mostly happy with it. There was a total of 4 Litres taken out. I would have liked more taken from my inner thighs however I am very happy with my stomach.

I have been trying to lose weight for a few years and I just had the areas that I was finding it difficult to lose weight from.

I went to Dr. Payapas at Phuket Int. Hospital. I had very minimal pain. I did not need to take any extra pain killers and I was up walking around the day after surgery.

I am now 4 weeks post surgery and feeling great. Im back in the gym and enjoying my new look :)

Hi there! I'm looking to go and get work done. Vaser and breast. What the total cost for your treatment? I noticed it states 12000 was this Australian dollar?
Your abs r fab :-) I can see a six pk in one pic .. Fab

Thanks for sharing your story and pics, Rose. How are you doing now?

Dr Payapus

The hospital staff and surgeon were fantastic. Could be a little difficult to understand at times with the hospital staff due to language barrier, but most of the time it was fantastic. The surgeon was unreal.