Breast Implants in Thailand! Phuket, TH

Hey all, I figured I have used a lot of websites...

Hey all,

I figured I have used a lot of websites to try and help me with my decision, so I should at least write my own story to help others as well!

I am 29 years old from Australia. My height is 5'8 and weigh approx. 60kgs.

I have always wanted to get implants and before my 30th birthday I have decided to take the plunge.

I have heard great things about some of the clinics in Thailand, so here it goes....

My procedure is booked in for 4 July with Dr Veerawat at the Phuket International Aesthetic Clinic. After a lot of research I have heard nothing but great results from this doctor....I hope the same happens for me!

I arrive into Phuket on the 3rd to which they will be picking me and my friend up from the airport and taking us to our hotel. On the 4th I will be picked up and taken to the clinic for my pre op review and surgery is on same day. Usually they do these a day apart but unfortunately he had such a busy schedule mine is being done all on the same day. I preferred this than to have to change surgeons!

Even though I was booking almost 2 months advance, he was still really booked out so I suggest you get on to it as soon as possible to avoid having to change surgeons. To be honest when I was quite blunt and mentioned I really wanted him and I would locate him at other clinics my preferred date came through.... so be persistent :)

Anyway....I will definitely keep you all posted on how it goes. Can't believe it's really happening!

done and dusted!

So the day has come and gone...
My consultation was at 1pm Friday. Met with Dr V who was lovely, professional and helpful. I showed him what I wanted out of it all and he pointed me in the right direction to achieve the best results. At the end of the day he is the expert.
We ended up going with tear drop implants, over the muscle 395cc which would give me a D-DD
The nurses were very helpful and friendly. After my consultation I paid and was taken for blood test and xray which was extremely quick! Not like Australia haha
Then I got to chill in my private room until operating time. Room was lovely, big TV, fridge, desk, couch and ensuite.
An hour before operation I was put on IV fluids to make sure I wasnt too dehydrated from fasting. Wheeled off to theatre...not long and I was out!
Once awake I was I recovery for about an hour then taken back to my room.
Recovery was a little rough to be honest... they were great with being on top of my pain relief. Every 2hrs on the dot my blood pressure and temperature was taken so I felt they were on top of it at all times.
First time getting up and going to the toilet was hard work....pain was quite high...weight dropping down and all that.
Took me awhile to get over that feeling but come lunch time I was used to it.
First day was painful and groggy but now in my second day I feel great!
Managed to sleep through with no valium and im not even taking many painkillers.
Looks.....well they're hard and swollen so im not going to say I love them just yet...but I can see they're pretty spot on :)
I have 5 days of antibiotics, anti inflams, muscle relaxants and pain killers so not short of drugs!
I go back on Friday for my check up and removal of plasters etc
So far so good :)
Added some piccies of the room at hospital
Dr Veerawat

Hey ladies o going to DR v, Did you go direct though hosp? Or though a agent?
Ladies can u ask did you go though a beauty agent or direct though the hosp?
Thank you for your post. Im thinking to get BA in Thailand too.. May i know how much is the surgery cost?
The room looks so nice! Glad you're feeling better now. What's your size before surgery and which profile did you get for your implants? :)
Hi girls... glad you have found this helpful! Happy to help with any questions. I am currently in my private room awaiting surgery which is later this evening. Met with Dr V earlier. Lovely person who is very professional and helpful. The whole process has been extremely smooth and painless. Hospital is of high standards, having a private room is so nice. Big tv with cable, fridge, couch and ensuite with toiletries is also provided. I will keep you posted upon me being up and about! Style chosen - tear drop, silicone, 395cc over the muscle.
Omg, you must be so nervous now! It's good to hear about the doctor and the place so positively. How did he help in in choosing round or teardrop implants? :) Good luck!!!
Actually quite calm! Haha bit of a worry ;) Hungry and thirsty though! Fasting isn't much fun. Round vs Tear drop depends also on your measurements. ..I didnt have enough skin in certain areas to have round...I could have ended up with a bubble effect etc. I was leaning towards round but he assured me thr tear drop would be my best option and reasons why. At the end of the day he is the professional so was happy to go with his recommendation
Yay! I am so excited for you! I hope all goes smoothly! I will be following your posts! Good luck chic!!
Hi Melly03! I too am booked in with Dr V, I haven't been of realself but more and more ladies are deciding to go with him. It makes me feel more confident. There isn't much time left until your surgery! Yay! I bet you have been counting down! I hope all goes well for you, thank you for posting your story :)
Hello! I booked Dr V too and my consultation and surgery are on the same day as well. I'm flying there in September. I can't wait already. Please do share your journey! It'll be v helpful for me to know what to expect :) Good luck and all the best!
Congratulations on scheduling your surgery! Feel free to share any wish boob photos with us. We'd also love to hear more details about your goal look/size in your next review update. ;)