Tummy Tuck Done Where I Work! - Phoenix, AZ new pic added!

My name is trish I am 39 I am a mother of one I...

My name is trish I am 39 I am a mother of one I work for a plastic surgeon she is awesome I have worked with her for over 8 years and I had my boobs done with her 3 years ago and I now have decided to get the tummy tuck!

The benefit from working for a plastic surgeon is you get free procedures! But I have to pay 1000 for anasteshia I get my tummy tuck free but my boobs were not free lol!

The pics I posted are from my first consult with her when she made some light markings on me and I have seen tummy tuck patients come and go from our office so I know the work she does as I help in the OR Also as I am a surgical assistant and rn.

I am going in on auguest 11th! I am excited but anxious and a little scared as it is surgery lol but I know I'm gonna look hot! I can't wait to talk to you ladies before and after my surgery! I will update more!

I am so excited for the 11th! This Saturday my...

I am so excited for the 11th! This Saturday my surgeon\boss and two other of my co workers we are going out to get pedicures and go for lunch that is how close I am with my surgeon she is the best boss to have especially for surgery purposes! But did any of you have your toes painted when you went in for your tummy tuck she hasn't told me yet that I can't have them painted for surgery but were any of you told that you had to take the polish off? I always have the french white tip on my fingers but I mix it up with my toes. I am having a tummy tuck,liposuction of my tummy,thighs inner and outer and my back after 6 months she wants me to go back in if I have the dog ears issue a lot of our patients comeback with that issue, I am usually next to my surgeon during the surgery when I assist I help close insiscions and I suction some extra fluid if needed but I am not nervious at all to have this done even though we do tummy tucks 3 or more times everyweek but I am just nervous about afterwards with the drains and insicions and the scar eventhough I see it a lot I now will be living it but I am so excited and everyone of our patients says it is 110% worth it! The liposuction swelling I'm not too concerend about everyone says the lipo is the least thing they worrie about when having a tummy tuck,I also am having the muscle repair.so I guess I'm completing my MOMMY MAKEOVER new boobies and a new tummy! Lol I will be a hot mama soon! When I had my breast augmentation 3 years ago I never thought about a tummy tuck and it just hit me about a year ago and I have now find enough time to work surgery in my schedule! But ill kepp everyone updated!

Wow what a day! Thinking about just about a week...

Wow what a day! Thinking about just about a week until I'm on the table and under anesteshia! Today we had two cases and both were tummy tucks and I explained to the one patient that I am gpsoon to be in her situation soon and that calmed her down she was upset about going under as it was her first time having a surgery on general anesteshia. It really calmed her down. But today was a long day I was in the OR most of the day and I came home and took a dive in the pool and lol whenever I am on the diving board my 15 year old step son luaghs at my jiggly tummy bouncing around but I told him that its about to change real soon lol! So my surgery is in our office we have a fully equiped certified operating room and my surgery is the first surgery that day only two are booked that day mine and another tummy tuckers! We have been hoppin! On the tummy tucks lately! But my surgery is at 9:00 am sharp! But we never start on time I don't think any surgeon is ever on time but I'm so excited o have to be there at 6:30am before surgery but I'm gonna get there about an hour earlier I am going to have my co worker who is assisting my surgery she will take me in and take me home with her! I am going to stay with her for a week at her house and then come home to my husband an my three kids!(2 came with my husband but I birthed one) lol that is why my tummy is in the shape its in!but has any one been afraid about the drains I always have hated them even putting them in during surgery I can't imagine wearing them.and lol I never have gotten the point of a mini tummy tuck they usually are the same price as a full but a lot of people aren't happy with the results and my office does not offer them!but I just cannot wait for my flat tummy!

So Saturday me and my surgeon and two of my co...

So Saturday me and my surgeon and two of my co workers we went to get our toes done and we went to lunch and all I am thinking is my day is almost here! I still cannot believe its here so soon! But the couple ladies having conversations in my comments lol can you take it elsewere lol but I have some questions to the tummy tuckers! What did you wear to your tummy tuck like what shoes and clothes? I am just a little curious to see what other people do since I see people every week wearing all kinds of pre op clothes but just wondering what you wore? Thanks. For the help!

Surgery is in less than 48 hours and I'm so...

Surgery is in less than 48 hours and I'm so exicted and nervous! I cannot wait I will be on the table for about 3 hours! How long did any of your tummy tucks\lipo take to be done? I'm just so happy to get a flat tummy!I am going to be staying with my coworker\bff for the first week after surgery I'm going to stay at her house than go home. Lol she is assisting in the surgery! All of our office is a female staff so it is great! I'm nervous but ready to get this done. My toes are done so that I won't have to worry for a while! I'm just so happy. Wish me luck ladies!

Ok surgery went very well last Thursday! My tummy...

Ok surgery went very well last Thursday! My tummy is already flat! But very swollen.my drains are still in and going back in on Thursday,I saw my doctor the day after surgery.now I am at my coworkers house she is an awesome enertainer! I'm going back to my house this Saturday and go see the fam. Ill get pics on asap we snapped some pics in the O.R for ya! So stay tuned.....

So its been about 3 weeks since my tuck! And the...

So its been about 3 weeks since my tuck! And the new tummy is awesome,I am going back to work next week and just doing phone calls and seat a few patients. But my new belly button is is just fabulous!the cut looks good. Ill try an get pics on asap just waiting to get the pics of the skin on the table and from directly when she closed me up! But everyone I'm doing great!

Major pain! For the muscle tightening but it does...

Major pain! For the muscle tightening but it does hurt when I sneeze or cough,other than that I am fabo. My inscision is great also.I'm going to post pics hopefully now if the droid is in a good mood!

The email thing I left blank because we never emailed but she did such a great job.

How much do you think the doctor will charge?
hi can i get the info of ur surgeon? and is it possible i can get mine also around the same price?
Trish!! Great to meet you when I went to dr rochlins! Better to see your tummy in person and I'm happy to say that I'm glad you can help do my surgery! You look great!
You look great, I am here for you when ever you need me. Could you please post the name, telephone number and the address of your surgeon. I have been searching for a long time with no luck of a good surgeon. Your surgeon did great work.
who is your doctor and where is she located . i would much prefer a female surgeon .,. thanks

I am thinking about you and sending healing thoughts your way.

Desertlady55 I am sorry but I cannot share my surgeons name!
Oh boy please let's just be supportive!
Chicago4704 my droid changes the spelling on my phone this is not a fake page I am seriously getting a tummy tuck and I would not ever make fake comments on here at all what so ever,I'm sorry you felt this is fake.
who is the plastic surgeon?
I believe this is a FAKE comment. ANYONE who works in the medical field knows how to spell anesthesia since you see it day in and day out.

I no longer am interested in these FAKE comments.

Chicago4704

This is a supportive community and I feel your comments were harsh.  You are welcome to your opinion, but ultimately we're here to be supportive of each other.  No judging or criticism please.

No anica and ill have the big socks on lol forgot the name its the weekens but surgery is in five days!
Trish39 how are you dou g? You must this this is a breeze and we are all crazy! Lol! Are u taking anica? What do u see is the set thing to do to make sure there no blood clotting etc? I wish u tons of luck gotta keep us in the loop!
:-)
Kimmmers25 yes I am closer to being on the table! I am so excited! My youngest is scared lol but he doesn't really understand things about this all he knows is that mommy works at a place where they fix people is what he calls it lol but I am so excited!

Kids do really well with all of this.  Once you come home from surgery he will just be happy to have you home and close by.  They are more curious than anything else.

Kimmers25 what did you wear to you surgery shoes and clothes wise thanks?

I wore slip on shoes, a zip up hooded sweat shirt, and stretchy capri workout pants.  Go for total comfort and ease.

You are getting closer to your date!

Lisagaye you did it! Don't think of what if's ... Should have done it years ago! You are starting all over now totally awesome! You are a great inspiration! My husband will be around for the first week, let's see how he does at my job cause he thinks I have it so easy with a 1 yr old and a 4 yr old! Haaaaa my dr said I can't lift the baby for 6 weeks. That's going to be the hardest part!
Leata...NO you're not insane !! You deserve to feel good about your body & if this is what it takes then so be it. Self image is sooooo very important! My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago! Although I was never what one would consider overweight, I always had a "problem tummy" ....even before I had my children ( 28 & 30 years ago YIKES!! lol) When I would talk about having a TT people would say I was "crazy... you don't need that"! I camouflaged very well but deep down I was soooo depressed & self conscious :( Well...not anymore! I am so excited & anxious to see the final results... swelling is diminishing day by day & my incision is already quite faint in the front but darker in the hip areas...but it's only been 3 weeks! :) I hope you will have help with your children for the first week at least .... I did think to myself, "how do women with small children do this ?" But it's amazing what we women can do !!! :) Elective yes ... but sooooooo worth it ! Once again...Good Luck :)
Leata there is wuite a bit of female surgeons across the state but I can't give out the name of my office or surgeon.
Lisagaye thank you! You are a doll... Your much stronger them you think! I have two little kids under 5 I'm insane this is elective! I just hate looking. 7 months pregnant all the time! My surgery is august 30 th it's going to be such a painful month for me.
:-)
Thrish39 there are only a few women surgeons in the valley I only went to one and the other is double board certified but just about had it with consults so decided to go with MM. Are you on the 31 st?
Whoe is doing yours and I am on the 11th!