Results of Cosmetic Surgery - Phoenix, AZ

I'm 70 years old, but have taken extremely...

I'm 70 years old, but have taken extremely good care of myself, exercising, walking,etc. I work with a personal trainer 3 days a wk and we had everything in good shape except for my little "pouch!" I realized no way to spot reduce, so that's reason I had the T/T! Great results! Now eager to get started again! I'm so happy!!

Congratulations to you. It is liberating also!! The best part is buying new clothes for the new body. Good Luck to you!!
I'm 70 yrs old with a 20 yo mind and attitude. I had my tummytuck 5 wks ago and its the best money I ever spent. Still having nerve pain but extremely pleased with how I look. I'm off to Europe with my 2 teenage granddaughters in 2 wks so I hope they can keep up with me!!!
2 days post op and feeling good. No drains and my ps is an artist. Not a lot of swelling at all. Can't wait to go shopping for new clothes.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with Dr. W along with 3 other Dr's for a before I had surgery. I chose Dr. W because he made me feel so comfortable about myself and what I was wanting. Plus, his many years of experience. H'e not an "assembly line" He explained the procedure, I had it done, and I can promise you I have fantastic results above what I even imagined. After consulting Dr. Ward, I found that several friends I know had been to him, some with several procedures and they were extremely happy! His staff is excellent, very friendly, helpful, and caring as well as Dr. W. I have some more things I want done and you can bet Dr. W will be the surgeon to do it!!