Results of Cosmetic Surgery - Phoenix, AZ

I'm 70 years old, but have taken extremely...

I'm 70 years old, but have taken extremely good care of myself, exercising, walking,etc. I work with a personal trainer 3 days a wk and we had everything in good shape except for my little "pouch!" I realized no way to spot reduce, so that's reason I had the T/T! Great results! Now eager to get started again! I'm so happy!!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with Dr. W along with 3 other Dr's for a before I had surgery. I chose Dr. W because he made me feel so comfortable about myself and what I was wanting. Plus, his many years of experience. H'e not an "assembly line" He explained the procedure, I had it done, and I can promise you I have fantastic results above what I even imagined. After consulting Dr. Ward, I found that several friends I know had been to him, some with several procedures and they were extremely happy! His staff is excellent, very friendly, helpful, and caring as well as Dr. W. I have some more things I want done and you can bet Dr. W will be the surgeon to do it!!

Congratulations to you. It is liberating also!! The best part is buying new clothes for the new body. Good Luck to you!!
I'm 70 yrs old with a 20 yo mind and attitude. I had my tummytuck 5 wks ago and its the best money I ever spent. Still having nerve pain but extremely pleased with how I look. I'm off to Europe with my 2 teenage granddaughters in 2 wks so I hope they can keep up with me!!!
2 days post op and feeling good. No drains and my ps is an artist. Not a lot of swelling at all. Can't wait to go shopping for new clothes.
Congratulations on your decision. It's so nice to hear about someone your "age" being almost born again as an adult. I have been a member here since April and just today got the GO SIGN from my ps. I am 65 and as you can see from the picture about 20 lbs over my ideal weight. Retirement and divorce had me on a rollercoaster ride with weight going high and then losing it too fast. Long story short, I have lost that 20 and met someone who loves to travel. Well now I have sagging skin..need a tummy tuck plus a thigh lift and butt lift. I had an excellent recommendation from someone I met while on vacation who lives in my state and had the lipotuck procedure and looks wonderful. Needless to say this person and his wife are now our friends. After much research and I chose this particular surgeon for my procedure. You know when you are older in years and are healthy, age is not a factor at all. I have learned a lot, saw a lot of pics and sometimes I doubted and then I thought...what the hell. I want to feel comfortable in my skin and wear nice resort clothes and get this body what it deserves. A tune up. An overhaul, or whatever it takes..so..Ladies and Gentlemen. I am taking the plunge on October 25. I'm excited and willing to share thoughts with anyone who wants to share with me.
Yes, I'm really pleased! Kinda hard to believe you've lived with it so long and now it's gone!
Hi, I am also 70 and having my tt on february 2,2012 and I will be 71 on the 20th of that month so it was great to check back and see you did so well afterwards. How are you doing now and was it so hard to get through. hope to hear from you.
Good you are doing well....I am happy for you and I bet you love your new tummy. Good Luck!!!

WOW I am impressed!   Good for you and I hope you are enjoying your new tummy.

Being fit and healthy is more than half the battle in the healing process.   Cant wait to see your pictures :)
Thank you! Was very important to me!Was a heredity thing and I knew wasn't going away on it's on! I have healed very nicely and have had no problems at all. I'm not into 3 weeks this Friday. SOOO glad I had it done!!
oops error! I am NOW into my 3rd week this Friday!

Well you are doing wonderful!  Congratulations :)
Thanks! I am very pleased to say the least!
Please don't be nervous. U will be fine!I was never sick from anesthetic and you will have plenty of pain meds. The first 4 days are worst part as U will need help getting up and down, won't be able to stand up straight for a few days as is to be expected. After that a breeze.I'm now 2 weeks and 3 days out of surgery and I'm feeling fine & am so happy with my FLAT tummy! I can guarantee it is FLAT!
Wow, good for you! Ya, we would LOVE to see the before/after pics and any details you can give us about your post operative experience ! I am scheduled for April 4 and I am sooo nervous! I think a lot of it has to do with having a general anesthetic and getting sick afterwards.

It's so cool that you went ahead and did this at 70! We'd love love love to see before and after pics if you'd consider posting them.

Yes, no problem posting! However no "after" pictures posted yet as none have been made! I am so happy and my stomach is so FLAT!!! Thanks for your kind comment! I've had no problems at all!!