Righ Breast Reconstruction - Phoenix, AZ

I was looking for an alternate reconstructive...

I was looking for an alternate reconstructive procedure after my mastectomy. Implants did not appeal to me as they look unnatural and feel hard. I also didn't want to deal with replacement every so often. We were from out of town so I appreciated that they accommodated my schedule. I didn't know what to expect but after the surgery when I saw my new breast for the first time I cried. It looked amazing! It exceeded my expectations. I knew going in this procedure would be complicated and not many physicians perform it. When I showed it to my 3 sisters and mother for the first time after surgery, they were floored. They couldn't believe how amazing the results were.

My breast moves and feels just like my natural breast.

I just had breast cancer and lost both my breasts. I had implants in and I am not 100 percent happy with them. I need revisional surgery. This sounds weird, but I wish I could see his work. Maybe I would go to him. I am scared for revisional and who to go to.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Internet through DIEP Sisters site. I found Dr. Andres listed as one of the physicians that performed this procedure on a DIEP site. From the start Dr. Andres and his staff were extremely professional and friendly. I was very nervous but Dr. Andres (and his staff) made me feel comfortable and assured me by addressing questions and concerns. They handled all the insurance, scheduling and made sure I was aware of everything that was going on. I never doubted Dr. Andres skills - his focus and perfectionism were evident from the moment I met him. I knew I would be in good hands and I was. Dr. Andres is highly skilled and always positive. Dr. Andres is encouraging and gave me hope. It has been almost a year now since my surgery and the results keep on getting better with time.