Righ Breast Reconstruction - Phoenix, AZ

I was looking for an alternate reconstructive...

I was looking for an alternate reconstructive procedure after my mastectomy. Implants did not appeal to me as they look unnatural and feel hard. I also didn't want to deal with replacement every so often. We were from out of town so I appreciated that they accommodated my schedule. I didn't know what to expect but after the surgery when I saw my new breast for the first time I cried. It looked amazing! It exceeded my expectations. I knew going in this procedure would be complicated and not many physicians perform it. When I showed it to my 3 sisters and mother for the first time after surgery, they were floored. They couldn't believe how amazing the results were.

My breast moves and feels just like my natural breast.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Internet through DIEP Sisters site. I found Dr. Andres listed as one of the physicians that performed this procedure on a DIEP site. From the start Dr. Andres and his staff were extremely professional and friendly. I was very nervous but Dr. Andres (and his staff) made me feel comfortable and assured me by addressing questions and concerns. They handled all the insurance, scheduling and made sure I was aware of everything that was going on. I never doubted Dr. Andres skills - his focus and perfectionism were evident from the moment I met him. I knew I would be in good hands and I was. Dr. Andres is highly skilled and always positive. Dr. Andres is encouraging and gave me hope. It has been almost a year now since my surgery and the results keep on getting better with time.

I just had breast cancer and lost both my breasts. I had implants in and I am not 100 percent happy with them. I need revisional surgery. This sounds weird, but I wish I could see his work. Maybe I would go to him. I am scared for revisional and who to go to.