Gotta Have Hope - Phoenix, AZ

I have a full sleeve and about a month ago I...

I have a full sleeve and about a month ago I decided to make a terrible mistake and add some clouds on my elbow . Definitely doesn't look like clouds . Looks horrible . I was in a deeeep depression since I got it but reading all the reviews made me feel better . I'm going in a week ,im scheduled for $150 per treatment . I really really hope this turns out well.

even with a non picosure laser most, if not all, of my shading was knocked out after the 1st treatment.
I've been having the lower part of my arm lasered with the picosure and the elbow was where I had by far my best results. The shading was completely blasted off in one sessions and even some of my outlines are barely noticeable. Are you going to get it covered over with something else?
Don't worry that looks like mostly shading. That and the black is easiest to laser! You should be fine in a couple of treatments! Good luck (=

1st day

I just got my laser treatment.It felt like a rubberband on steroids was hitting my arm . it hurt a little but I am pretty resistant to pain after the first 15 seconds I got used to it.I have a bandage wrapped around it now, they told me to take it off in the morning and use some cream call Aquafor. I forgot to ask for how many days do I need to keep .putting a bandage back on,so if anyone can tell me that would be great.And also,if you have a question for me, ill be glad to answer.

from what ive researched,any other laser than picosure usually tends to take longer to take off. that's why I went with picosure.
right. I was just saying how easy shading and grays were to remove.
how long did u keep a bandage on for?

2nd day

This is how my arm looks . Not too bad not too bad .

hey, hows your tattoo looking now? thanks for sharing your experience, and good luck!
Its great I just left it how it is after 1st treatment
I go to phoenix skin also! Do you see Liz?
Phoenix Skin

Very nice and professional. I was treated by Caitlin and she was great.