Gotta Have Hope - Phoenix, AZ

I have a full sleeve and about a month ago I...

I have a full sleeve and about a month ago I decided to make a terrible mistake and add some clouds on my elbow . Definitely doesn't look like clouds . Looks horrible . I was in a deeeep depression since I got it but reading all the reviews made me feel better . I'm going in a week ,im scheduled for $150 per treatment . I really really hope this turns out well.

1st day

I just got my laser treatment.It felt like a rubberband on steroids was hitting my arm . it hurt a little but I am pretty resistant to pain after the first 15 seconds I got used to it.I have a bandage wrapped around it now, they told me to take it off in the morning and use some cream call Aquafor. I forgot to ask for how many days do I need to keep .putting a bandage back on,so if anyone can tell me that would be great.And also,if you have a question for me, ill be glad to answer.

2nd day

This is how my arm looks . Not too bad not too bad .
Phoenix Skin

Very nice and professional. I was treated by Caitlin and she was great.

hey, hows your tattoo looking now? thanks for sharing your experience, and good luck!
Its great I just left it how it is after 1st treatment
I go to phoenix skin also! Do you see Liz?
Nope her name is Caitlin

Love this "rubberband on steroids" what a great description of the pain :) Glad you're doing good, looks like it knocked out lots of the shading....keep us posted :)

That fading is great and only after one session!!! From a scale of 1-10 how badly did it hurt?
I would say 8.5. the 1st 10-15 seconds was the worst for me than I got used to it.
Ugh, so not looking forward to the pain... but as long as it takes this crap off its worth it!!
How long have u had it for ?
Almost 3 weeks. I hated it immediately.
Ohh I know how u feel . But yours is really small and has a meaning , don't beat yourself up over it so much
even with a non picosure laser most, if not all, of my shading was knocked out after the 1st treatment.
from what ive researched,any other laser than picosure usually tends to take longer to take off. that's why I went with picosure.
right. I was just saying how easy shading and grays were to remove.
how long did u keep a bandage on for?
never used any bandages. not sure why some places do..
I've been having the lower part of my arm lasered with the picosure and the elbow was where I had by far my best results. The shading was completely blasted off in one sessions and even some of my outlines are barely noticeable. Are you going to get it covered over with something else?
that's awesome man I hope it goes the same for me. And no im not covering it,im just gonna go back to my main artist(not the one that did that on my elbow) and have him do it the way it was before
Don't worry that looks like mostly shading. That and the black is easiest to laser! You should be fine in a couple of treatments! Good luck (=
thanks for the support

Welcome, so glad you shared your story. Are you only removing the clouds?

It was my pleasure .This page helped me a lot because I was feeling very down about this whole situation and I thought I could at least post my story . And yes just the clouds!

I am glad you found the community helpful :) The Picosure should blow that right out, it's been showing some really promising results for others. Check out

Yes I saw that ! His clouds were literally gone after 1st session !
Good luck! I'm hoping everything goes as you want ;)