Mommy Makeover - Phoenix, AZ

It's no surprise that having a major surgery such...

It's no surprise that having a major surgery such as a mommy makeover is a big deal to most. I am so glad I chose Dr. Meger. He and his staff were wonderful and made me feel comfortable the moment I walked through the door. The healing process wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did the over night stay that Dr. Meger did recommend for multiple procedures. It was nice to have someone looking over me that first night. The next few days were a lot of relaxing and focusing on the healing process. For me the lipo hurt the most and I couldn't stand up straight for about two weeks because of the tummy tuck. My breasts were large at first and that shocked me but I told Dr. Meger that I trusted his decision on how large I should go. I'm glad for that because once the swelling went down I now feel that they are the perfect size for my frame. After those two weeks I felt so much better even though I wasn't truly healed yet I started seeing results and I felt more confident almost immediately.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger is truly an artist. He has been excellent throughout this whole process. It's been months since my surgery and I can honestly say it been the best decision I've made. He came highly recommended by several of my friends.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What size breast implant did you go with for your mommy makeover?