Nervous and Excited - Phoenix, AZ

I'm going to have a tummy tuck,lift, and...

I'm going to have a tummy tuck,lift, and augmentation. I have been thinking about it for a long time. After losing the weight from four kids I had so much extra skin and saggy breasts that no matter what I did that was not going away. So with a great husband supporting me I'm taking the leap and going for it

Crazy emotions

Okay I'm 4 weeks away and I love to see everyone who posts about all the crazy emotions going on. I go from being so excited ,to scared of the pain ,to stressed about spending the money on just me. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. My friends who have had ps are so great along with all the reviews here. My surgeon is great I can email them and they are great responding to me. I haven't posted pictures mainly because I can't stand my saggy skin. I will definitely do before during and after just not sure I'm brave enough to post.

six days post op

I'm six days post op and feel really good. So far everything looks great cant wait for the girls to drop into place. The pain was really manageable, the muscle spasms are what hurt worse but totally managable. I got my drains out yesterday and that makes a huge difference. Now onto the stretches to get some range of motion back and start feeling great.

Feeling great

It's been almost 8 weeks and I'm feeling back to normal. Everything looks great and I went shopping. Thanks to losing the extra skin in the tummy tuck I went down 3 pants sizes!!! The girls look great and back where they belong.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad everyrhing is well! Can't wait to catch up to 8weeks ;)
How r u? My surgery was 12 days ago. I still have issues walking right up and my implants r crazy swollen, bruised....but just wanted to stop by and say hi and check in on ya
I'm really good some slight swelling in lower abd but otherwise getting back to normal. Hang in there you will get better, just be patient that was the worst(the waiting). It'll be worth it.
What size did you end up with?
I ended up 550 high profile . I'm really happy with them
How are you doing
I'm more excited now only a week to wait
Can't wait to see my results I am getting more excited rather than nervous now

Good luck to you, your date is getting near!   We are excited to cheer you on. :)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! We're here to support you and provide information you need for a successful experience.

Here's a list of supplies you might find helpful for recovery.

Please keep us posted!