Lifestyle Lift Not a Good Idea - Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely not worth the $6000+ that I spent!! I...

absolutely not worth the $6000+ that I spent!! I had it done in Aug 2011 when I was 56 because I did not like what I called my turkey neck. I am not a baby but, the post op time(first week) was MISERABLE!! If the results had lasted, I would be OK with the week of pain but, they did not. After only two years, the turkey neck returned and I looked the same as my before pics-and I have used premium face treatments, serums, lotions, etc trying to keep the result. So, if you are looking for long lasting results at a reasonable price, this is not it.

I also live in Phoenix. I know it would be helpful to me and others (since many fly into the city for more available & less expensive surgery) if you could list the doctor. I, for one, would steer clear of both the doctor & clinic you went to. Thanks for your post and consideration.
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! It's always helpful to hear about results a couple years out.
thank you for the post. It sure helps to know what others have experienced

dmtbwelker

Here are pre, post and now pics. I did have a series of Venus freeze laser treatments done onmy face and neck Aug 2013. I guess the lesson I learned about the lifestyle lift is to do more research pre sx. If you decide to have a facelift make sure to discuss how long the results will last (it was not discussed when I went for my pre op), how your earlobes will look post sx(mine are pulled down and a good surgeon will not do this) and make sure your pain will be managed better than mine was (the rx pain meds I was given caused severe nausea to the point of dry heaves so I was told to take an OTC pain killer which did not help at all) Hope this helps. I won't stop trying to hold off the aging. My husband says I am going into old age kicking and screaming!

Was the Venus Freeze Worth it? I have wrinkles around my lips that I want to have fixed. Thanks
Yes but I learned the expensive way that the price & operator of the machine vary a lot. My first series was $1200 for eight 30 minute treatments. I didn't see much change-couldn't feel anything during the treatments. I recently tried again at Cool Body in Phx. Wow! They were $325 for six & I can feel heat & a slight sting. I've only had two of the six & can already tell a difference.
Yes but the price & operator vary a lot. I paid $1200 for eight last year & didn't feel or see much change. I am trying again at Cool Body in Phx -$325 for six . I'm only 2 in and I can tell a difference. I can feel heat & a slight pin prick sensation where before I didn't feel anything. It's a totally different experience. She maximizes the machine & checks the heat on my face often. They also offer a maintenance plan-once a month for $99.

the doc and staff were all very nice-it just did not last