Lifestyle Lift Not a Good Idea - Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely not worth the $6000+ that I spent!! I...

absolutely not worth the $6000+ that I spent!! I had it done in Aug 2011 when I was 56 because I did not like what I called my turkey neck. I am not a baby but, the post op time(first week) was MISERABLE!! If the results had lasted, I would be OK with the week of pain but, they did not. After only two years, the turkey neck returned and I looked the same as my before pics-and I have used premium face treatments, serums, lotions, etc trying to keep the result. So, if you are looking for long lasting results at a reasonable price, this is not it.

dmtbwelker

Here are pre, post and now pics. I did have a series of Venus freeze laser treatments done onmy face and neck Aug 2013. I guess the lesson I learned about the lifestyle lift is to do more research pre sx. If you decide to have a facelift make sure to discuss how long the results will last (it was not discussed when I went for my pre op), how your earlobes will look post sx(mine are pulled down and a good surgeon will not do this) and make sure your pain will be managed better than mine was (the rx pain meds I was given caused severe nausea to the point of dry heaves so I was told to take an OTC pain killer which did not help at all) Hope this helps. I won't stop trying to hold off the aging. My husband says I am going into old age kicking and screaming!

the doc and staff were all very nice-it just did not last