Laser Genesis Vs Photofacial - Phoenix, AZ

I've had both Laser Genesis and Photofacial and...

I've had both Laser Genesis and Photofacial and have had excellent results with both. The difference is that Laser Genesis does not treat pigmentation issues such as brown spots and freckling. I went with Photofacial to treat those issues, but will go back to a maintenance with Laser Genesis as the Photofacial treatment was VERY uncomfortable. Laser Genesis is painless and has left my skin feeling smooth and amazing. I have had many compliments on my skin after only one treatment. My profile picture is after 1 Laser Genesis and prior to any Photofacials. I am 46 and feel like my skin looks and feels better than it has in 10 years.

where did you go.. and was that regular price.

Hi TerrinPhx,

Thanks for posting your review. Will you update us on how your next treatment of Laser Genesis goes? Also, do you have pictures? We would love to see how great you look?! Here is also some more info from our Q&A about the different of the two procedures.

Thanks

-Britt

I'll look for a close up before photo to post, but...

I'll look for a close up before photo to post, but for now all I have is an after.

Jill, the facility that I went to is listed above. It was the Paradise Valley location. That is not their regular price, but they offer package specials from time to time. My initial purchase was made via Groupon and that is how I got the discounted deal. I would suggest calling and asking if they have any special offers.
DermaHealth

Jasmine was the technician who performed my treatment. She is knowledgeable and skilled.