A Great Mommy Makeover for a 30 Year Old Phoenix Mommy of 2. - Phoenix, AZ

I am a 30 year old mom of 2 children that I...

I am a 30 year old mom of 2 children that I breastfed. With each pregnancy I had gained close to 50 lbs. With a combination of breastfeeding, diet, and exercise, I had lost more than all of the baby weight. Unfortunately, I lost the volume in my breast too. I went from a DD cup size down to a B cup (with some asymmetry). I also gained a flat tire of extra skin, fat and split muscles around my midsection that I could not get rid of no matter how much exercising I did. Thankfully, a friend of mine had recommended Dr. G. Robert Meger to help. 6 weeks ago he preformed a breast augmentation (500 cc in the right and 600 cc in the left), a full tummy tuck and liposuction on my flanks. I am incredibly happy with the results. My breast are large and my tummy is flat again. I am also very impressed with the minimal scarring. I love being able to fit back into my clothes. I am also looking forward to never having to experience those awkward moments when someone mistakenly asks me if I am pregnant.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger did an incredible job. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. In general, he and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend him to someone else like my friend did for me.