A Great Mommy Makeover for a 30 Year Old Phoenix Mommy of 2. - Phoenix, AZ

I am a 30 year old mom of 2 children that I...

I am a 30 year old mom of 2 children that I breastfed. With each pregnancy I had gained close to 50 lbs. With a combination of breastfeeding, diet, and exercise, I had lost more than all of the baby weight. Unfortunately, I lost the volume in my breast too. I went from a DD cup size down to a B cup (with some asymmetry). I also gained a flat tire of extra skin, fat and split muscles around my midsection that I could not get rid of no matter how much exercising I did. Thankfully, a friend of mine had recommended Dr. G. Robert Meger to help. 6 weeks ago he preformed a breast augmentation (500 cc in the right and 600 cc in the left), a full tummy tuck and liposuction on my flanks. I am incredibly happy with the results. My breast are large and my tummy is flat again. I am also very impressed with the minimal scarring. I love being able to fit back into my clothes. I am also looking forward to never having to experience those awkward moments when someone mistakenly asks me if I am pregnant.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger did an incredible job. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. In general, he and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend him to someone else like my friend did for me.

It sounds like you'll be having a fun summer! :) Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. What would you say was the toughest part of your recovery?
For me, besides the obvious pain, I have found 3 things to be difficult. First, not being able to stand up straight for a long period of time is surprisingly annoying and hard on the back. Secondly, I have also found it difficult to give myself permission to rest for several hours during the day. I learned a lot about my personality to want to fill every minute of my day with productivity. Thankfully, I have learned to turn it down a notch and I am looking forward to trying to keep a slower pace. Lastly, it has been hard not being able to pick up my too toddlers. I guess one doesn't realize how much they do something until they aren't able to. All-in-all, I am glad I had the opportunity to have the surgery. With each passing week, it slowly became easier. Thanks for asking.
Good for you! My mommy makeover is Sept 4! Can't wait to feel normal again! After recovery of course :)
I am excited for you! You'll be so happy you did it. Try to be patient with yourself and the recovery process in general. If you can have a good support system at home to help you during it, it will make all of the difference. Good luck. :)