Wow, I Look Great! - Phoenix, AZ

I was looking older than my age due to significant...

I was looking older than my age due to significant turkey neck and jowls. I consulted Dr. Henderson and she suggested a facelift and a chin implant to add definition to my jawline. I will admit that the first few days after the procedure were quite uncomfortable and I got a little alarmed when one of my ears was quite numb. IIt has only been five weeks since my procedure, so I am still getting used to my new look. Old friends have told me that I look very well rested and more youthful. I am so happy that Dr. Henderson recommended the chin implant in addition to the facelift, because it has made such a positive change in my appearance. Now when someone looks at my profile I am not uncomfortable and I have the confidence to believe that I look great!

It has been three months now since my facelift and chin implant. I feel very good about my appearance. I have more self-confidence and I smile a lot more. I can feel where the skin is still healing deep down inside....mostly near my ears. It is not at all noticeable but if I rub my skin I can feel that there is still some numbness and bumpiness under the surface of the skin near my ears. As each week passes I am more comfortable with my new look.....after 60 years with almost no chin I am now getting used to seeing a nice profile in the mirror!!!!

Hi Cathy -- Thank you for posting your experience so far. How is your healing going? I hope you're doing well... please update us when you have a chance. :)

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Henderson and her staff are the best. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Henderson to do my facelift. I did consult two other cosmetic surgeons for price comparison, and Dr,. Henderson's fees were less and actually included more than the other surgeons I saw. The staff made me feel very comfortable and was responsive to my concerns. Everyone was very honest about what I would experience after the surgery. n fact I called Dr. Henderson at her home on the weekend, and she immediately returned my call, reassured me that what I was experiencing was normal, and the rest of my weekend was much more relaxed because of her compassionate and prompt response to my fears.