Wow, I Look Great! - Phoenix, AZ

I was looking older than my age due to significant...

I was looking older than my age due to significant turkey neck and jowls. I consulted Dr. Henderson and she suggested a facelift and a chin implant to add definition to my jawline. I will admit that the first few days after the procedure were quite uncomfortable and I got a little alarmed when one of my ears was quite numb. IIt has only been five weeks since my procedure, so I am still getting used to my new look. Old friends have told me that I look very well rested and more youthful. I am so happy that Dr. Henderson recommended the chin implant in addition to the facelift, because it has made such a positive change in my appearance. Now when someone looks at my profile I am not uncomfortable and I have the confidence to believe that I look great!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Henderson and her staff are the best. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Henderson to do my facelift. I did consult two other cosmetic surgeons for price comparison, and Dr,. Henderson's fees were less and actually included more than the other surgeons I saw. The staff made me feel very comfortable and was responsive to my concerns. Everyone was very honest about what I would experience after the surgery. n fact I called Dr. Henderson at her home on the weekend, and she immediately returned my call, reassured me that what I was experiencing was normal, and the rest of my weekend was much more relaxed because of her compassionate and prompt response to my fears.