Is Removal Right for Me? - Phoenix, AZ

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain...

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain from depression about breast implants). I have a small torso and upper body and wide hips with strong legs. My bra size is a 34DD and saline implants are at 600 and 625cc. I received my fist surgery in May 2012. Both of my implants bottomed out evenly. I had my revision on Feb 28 2013. Now my right breast is bottoming out again. Soooo now I really need advice on what to do next! I'm not sure if I should go with much smaller implants (ex. 300cc) and have a internal bra put in? Or should I just skip the drama and have them removed? I'm very verrrry insecure at this point. I'm worried that even if I do have another revision that they'll still be uneven. Or if I have them removed I'll have giant scars from the lift I'll probably have to get. HELP! I'm too young for my breast to be jacked up for the rest of my life!

Looking for a surgeon for my next and hopefully FINAL revision!

I've been look at Patti Flint in the Scottsdale area. I'm hoping to meet her soon. My dream would be for my breast to just be even. I would like smaller implants, but I'm worried about needing a lift since my original implants are so big. Has anyone been to her for augmentation revision?
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth

Please review the pre- and post procedure photos on my page displayed under reviews with the title, "revision with full fold repair and Strattice." That patient had a similar problem. I would be happy to meet with you in consultation to discuss your options.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Dr. Flint I have read does good work- if you want to go to a woman Dr Daiza is really good too,  if you get any attitude from her sister up front just ignore it bc I hear a lot of good things about her work.  I had a consult  w/ her a few years ago and really liked her.  She was a bit more expensive but I mostly just wasn't crazy how the explanation of the finances was handled by her sis.  You are pretty petite so I would think going a bit smaller would be helpful.  Also, were they high profile?  Sounds like you are a good candidate for HP bc of your size,  I have a pretty narrow chest as well at 5'4" and the high profiles worked better for me.  They have a smaller diameter and more projection.  Ask your next Dr about doing a crescent lift if you do need one, you get cut around the nipple so you won't have the anchor scars you are not wanting.  I agree, you are so young to be having so many complications already- and the more you have surgery, it can increase chances for complications.  So hopefully whatever you choose to do next will be done correctly and in the best interest of your health.  Good luck!!!
Have you had any revisions done? If so by who?
I may try to have a revision in the next 5 years, I have thought about going to Dr Pousti in San Diego bc he seems to do great work with larger sizes like mine.  Depends on if I choose to do other procedures first.  I have been wanting some lipo in a few spots and also a rhinoplasty...unfortunately money does not grow on trees lol.
I had my implants removed 3 weeks ago. I am 16 years older than you & I did not need a lift. I had 360 ccs for 4 years & was a 32DD. My breast look just like they did before I got implants. Very perky! You won't need a lift, I promise! I am a 32C after removing implants.
How do you feel with your smaller implants? Is it amazing? What state did you have the revision done in? Sorry for all the questions.
I didn't have new implants put in! I explanted 3 weeks ago, and yes it is amazing! I am 5'1, 105 lbs. I am back to a 32C. My boobs were like jelly the first week, by the third week, they are back to what they were before. I actually think they are a little bigger! They are really perky, too.
That's awesome! I'm so happy iy worked out for you! Gives me hope! Thank you :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Hopefully the community can support and guide you through the rest of your journey. If you want, you can also post your question in the RealSelf Doctor Q&A along with a photo, to get additional feedback. Violet1234 has some great advice too!  Keep asking questions and take care!

Sounds like we have slot in common. I was dissatisfied with my previous implants as well: I had and internal bra as well as revision surgery 2 weeks ago; l love my results; I have pics if u would like you would like to see them.
Thank you! What are some things I should be looking for in a PS. It's not that I think my ps is bad at what he does, he's just not amazing.
Make sure he's s board certified; listens to you: takes his time; down to earth; staff is nice; make sure u feel comfortable; the office is warm and friendly enviroment; make sure your Ps has priveleges at a near by hospital; shows u before and after pics of previous patients he's operated on; also bring in your goal pics; try on aiders lots of different implant sizes; hope this helps!