Is Removal Right for Me? - Phoenix, AZ

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain...

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain from depression about breast implants). I have a small torso and upper body and wide hips with strong legs. My bra size is a 34DD and saline implants are at 600 and 625cc. I received my fist surgery in May 2012. Both of my implants bottomed out evenly. I had my revision on Feb 28 2013. Now my right breast is bottoming out again. Soooo now I really need advice on what to do next! I'm not sure if I should go with much smaller implants (ex. 300cc) and have a internal bra put in? Or should I just skip the drama and have them removed? I'm very verrrry insecure at this point. I'm worried that even if I do have another revision that they'll still be uneven. Or if I have them removed I'll have giant scars from the lift I'll probably have to get. HELP! I'm too young for my breast to be jacked up for the rest of my life!

Looking for a surgeon for my next and hopefully FINAL revision!

I've been look at Patti Flint in the Scottsdale area. I'm hoping to meet her soon. My dream would be for my breast to just be even. I would like smaller implants, but I'm worried about needing a lift since my original implants are so big. Has anyone been to her for augmentation revision?
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon