Is Removal Right for Me? - Phoenix, AZ

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain...

I'm 21 yo. 5'1. Between 120-130lbs (weight gain from depression about breast implants). I have a small torso and upper body and wide hips with strong legs. My bra size is a 34DD and saline implants are at 600 and 625cc. I received my fist surgery in May 2012. Both of my implants bottomed out evenly. I had my revision on Feb 28 2013. Now my right breast is bottoming out again. Soooo now I really need advice on what to do next! I'm not sure if I should go with much smaller implants (ex. 300cc) and have a internal bra put in? Or should I just skip the drama and have them removed? I'm very verrrry insecure at this point. I'm worried that even if I do have another revision that they'll still be uneven. Or if I have them removed I'll have giant scars from the lift I'll probably have to get. HELP! I'm too young for my breast to be jacked up for the rest of my life!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Hopefully the community can support and guide you through the rest of your journey. If you want, you can also post your question in the RealSelf Doctor Q&A along with a photo, to get additional feedback. Violet1234 has some great advice too!  Keep asking questions and take care!

Sounds like we have slot in common. I was dissatisfied with my previous implants as well: I had and internal bra as well as revision surgery 2 weeks ago; l love my results; I have pics if u would like you would like to see them.
Thank you! What are some things I should be looking for in a PS. It's not that I think my ps is bad at what he does, he's just not amazing.

Looking for a surgeon for my next and hopefully FINAL revision!

I've been look at Patti Flint in the Scottsdale area. I'm hoping to meet her soon. My dream would be for my breast to just be even. I would like smaller implants, but I'm worried about needing a lift since my original implants are so big. Has anyone been to her for augmentation revision?
Please review the pre- and post procedure photos on my page displayed under reviews with the title, "revision with full fold repair and Strattice." That patient had a similar problem. I would be happy to meet with you in consultation to discuss your options.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Dr. Flint I have read does good work- if you want to go to a woman Dr Daiza is really good too,  if you get any attitude from her sister up front just ignore it bc I hear a lot of good things about her work.  I had a consult  w/ her a few years ago and really liked her.  She was a bit more expensive but I mostly just wasn't crazy how the explanation of the finances was handled by her sis.  You are pretty petite so I would think going a bit smaller would be helpful.  Also, were they high profile?  Sounds like you are a good candidate for HP bc of your size,  I have a pretty narrow chest as well at 5'4" and the high profiles worked better for me.  They have a smaller diameter and more projection.  Ask your next Dr about doing a crescent lift if you do need one, you get cut around the nipple so you won't have the anchor scars you are not wanting.  I agree, you are so young to be having so many complications already- and the more you have surgery, it can increase chances for complications.  So hopefully whatever you choose to do next will be done correctly and in the best interest of your health.  Good luck!!!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon