Leaking Silicone Implants That Had Been Incapsulated for 20 Years….now I Have Beautiful Natural Looking Breasts! - Phoenix, AZ

I had breast augmentation over 20 years ago and...

I had breast augmentation over 20 years ago and the implants had incapsulated within the first year, so my breasts were very hard. About 5 years ago, during a routine mammogram, it became apparent that one had ruptured and silicone was leaking not only into my capsule but also my tissue. It looked and felt bad and I needed to take care of it. I consulted with 4 different surgeons before making a decision.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr Meger and his entire staff 10 out of 10 stars and 100% satisfaction. I couldn't be happier with the whole process. (btw I had consults with 3 other docs in town…I did my research!) Dr. Meger had been recommended to me by several different people from different areas of my life so that was a good start. Everyone at the office is personable and professional. I never waited, every question was answered, Dr. Meger listened attentively, I LOVED that the surgicenter is at the office and when I arrived, everyone was there for ME, the anesthesiologist was thorough and excellent, I felt safe and cared for and it was the perfect situation in every way. My results are fabulous (and I know that I was a bit of a tough case) but I never doubted or feared for a moment….had total confidence. I have already passed along Dr. Meger's number and will continue to do so, and I will return to him if I chose to have any other procedure.