Recently Had to Have Surgery to Relieve Hematoma How Ling Until the Breast Goes Back Down? - Phoenix, AZ

Recently had breast augmentation I went from a 36...

Recently had breast augmentation I went from a 36 b and had implants of 700cc. 10 days after surgery my left breast continually was getting tighter and tighter and implant went all the way to collar bone and into armpit. Needless to say I had to have emergency surgery around 845 pm to go back in a see what was going on. He said that I had bleeding from a weekend blood vessel and that everything looked great other that the issue I was having. I had to have a drain put in and had it in for a week then had to be wrapped for a week. So here we are 2 weeks after that and I still have a lot of swelling. Also have a lil bit of burning sensation on side of breast and my armpit area has a weird sensation kinda like when your leg falls asleep. Is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Sorry to hear that you had a rough start to your healing process. Just curious if your doctor prescribed antibiotics to prevent a possible infection? If you develop a fever, be sure to contact him right away. How are you feeling today? Hoping you are doing better...let us know!

Yes I'm Am Feeling Sooooo Much Better Thank You... Yes He Did prescribe Me Additional Antibiotics. No Fever At All. This All Happened Within An Hour. I Do Not Regret Any If It. Thanks For Checking On Me I Appreciate It.
Hugs! Hope u feel better soon!

It's Been21 Days Since Surgery Feeling So Much...

It's Been21 Days Since Surgery Feeling So Much Better Everyday. Still A Little SwollenBut It's To Be Expected. Can't Wait Until I Can Get Fitted For A Real Bra. IM Hoping When I Go Back In Dr will Let Me Resume Hiking.
Yes that side did always look more swollen on that side it is starting to finally drop. How long until your were fully dropped?
glad your getting better. that must have been really scary!!
It was but doing much better thank you :)