36DD Implants 650cc - I was 36d/c

I'm 5' 3", 150lbs with 36D natural breast. Have 2...

I'm 5' 3", 150lbs with 36D natural breast. Have 2 kids and now my boobs are less full and a little droopy. I would like big breast around a DD or DDD I had DD when I nursed my kids and that was a great size for me. I'm looking at getting 600cc High Profile implants above the muscle. But I'm getting conflicting info from 2 Dr's I have consulted with. One says to do above the muscle one says go under the muscle with no list. with the understanding eventually I will need a lift. I'm ok with that. I'm heavy set but mostly in the middle. My youngest is 10 months so I do not want a lift and a major scaring when they are older I will do that. Does anyone have examples of this type of implant above the muscle with already large natural breast?

I can relate to your story. I saw 3 PS, all had different opinions on what is "right" for me. I spent a lot of time looking at before and after pictures on this site and at LoveYourLook.com. It helped me make a decision that I hope will be right for me. Maybe looking at others who have similar sized/shaped breasts and seeing what they had done could help you too? I think each doctor has their own aesthetic. You have to find one who "turns out' boobs that look like the ones you want.
Thank you. Yes I'm looking for bigger and fuller on the top part well really fuller all over. I do like the bigger fake boob look. I really liked how full I was when I nursed I was a large DD and they were huge are firm I loved it.

Thank you for posting your story! Are you hoping the implants will make you perkier and slightly larger? Because I think your size right now looks great!

Hi Everyone it's time I post an update! I did my...

Hi Everyone it's time I post an update! I did my sugary! I went with Dr Wesley Wilson in Scottsdale AZ! Great DR! I went with high profile implant Sum Glandular (above the muscle) 640cc & 660cc. This was such a great decision!! The surgery was smooth it took me 1 day and I was at the lake with my kids ha ha.. of course I was in the shade sitting in a chair but i felt good enough to go. This was a great experience. My breast look amazing! They are perkier then they were my shirts fit normal again and I look much better in a spegitti tank top or dress!! I dont feel like I need to wear a bra just to hold them up anymore! I can wear just a comfy non padded bra and they look round big and awesome!! I went under the book for the incision that was a good decision too- you cant see the scars at all!! really! I was super worried about that.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oh ya and I know my nipples are not pointing the...

oh ya and I know my nipples are not pointing the right direction lol but they never have so that wasn't an issue for me and my husband never seemed to notice ha ha.. but it was VERY noticeable the first few weeks when I was super swollen - I was freaked out but once my implants lowered they went back to the normal way they looked- still not straight on but hey beggars can't be choosers!! I'm just happy they are round big and FULL!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I got 650cc high profile implants above the muscle...

I got 650cc high profile implants above the muscle - saline- These r just what I wanted love the look! Lifted them enough to look good and no more push up bra needed!!

You look great.
How are your saline implants now? I had a list with a 350 silicone implant and have to fix one but want to go to saline so I will be round and a little firmer. I was a 36c before, now 36d, not sure what I will be after. I am afraid of leaking saline implants
You look great! I really believe that larger implants without a lift give a great result. Full, round and perky, but natural. I've been super happy with mine, too. Yes, a lift may happen in the future, but why risk the scars until you have to? You look awesome, congrats!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Wilson after interviewing 6 Dr's he was down to earth let me say what I wanted then gave me his true opinion on what I should. One thing that stuck out was he was not willing to do my surg- unless it as done the right way. I felt confident about his ability I have had several of my friends go to him he always does a great job. WWW.DRWWILSON.COM check him out..