Dr. Repta Exceeded my Highest Expectations~a Truly Talented Plastic Surgeon! - Phoenix, AZ

After breastfeeding 2 babies, my once beautiful...

After breastfeeding 2 babies, my once beautiful breasts had become saggy and deflated. I wished to regain the perky C cup I had pre-babies.

Day of surgery went super smooth. John C. Lincoln's surgery center was spotless and the staff was prompt and friendly. Went to sleep and woke up with pretty new breasts.
I'm 1 week post op and the pain has been much easier and manageable than expected. I told Dr. Repta he should call his surgery a rapid recovery because I was out to dinner with my husband the night after surgery! So far everything is looking and healing beautifully. I am feeling more confident already and looking forward to wearing sundresses and bathing suits again. I know coming to terms with needing a lift was a hard decision for me as I am sure it is for other women. We are worried about scars. Dr. Repta's scars are paper thin and clean. I'm still in the very early stages of healing and I believe that with time and scar products I will barely notice a scar down the road.

I received natrelle smooth round moderate plus...

I received natrelle smooth round moderate plus silicone 371cc my stats are 5'7 120 lbs

One year later and still extremely happy.

My implants have settled and I am still extremely happy with my results. I wanted a natural look and Dr. Repta achieved that. It is very questionable in clothes if I have a breast augmentation, which is what I was looking for. My breast are so soft and look like pre-babies. Scars are still lightening up and I'm terrible about using any scar treatment on them.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Repta I knew he was the plastic surgeon for me. I found Dr. Repta after researching realself.com and other breast augmentation forums. I was impressed with his education, experience, and excellent reviews from other patients. I didn't find one person online who had a dissatisfactory experience with him. I had consulted with many other reputable Scottsdale plastic surgeons and was dissatified with their lack of information and/or their arrogance. I educated myself and researched this procedure. I wanted a Dr. who would answer and confirm my questions and the pro/cons of a lift and the options of implant types and shapes. Dr. Repta is truly what I hoped and dreamed for in my quest for a plastic surgeon. He suggested what I would need to achieve my goals (a lift and implant placed sub-muscular). He explained and simplified the procedure. He then answered my 2 page long questions I had written without ever making me feel rushed or annoyed! Dr. Repta was extremely patient whenever I went through indecisiveness on implant type and size. He wasn't a Dr. who pushed to go bigger, like many plastic surgeons do. We discussed my wishes for shape, look, and cup size and he continued to guide me. I booked my surgery for two weeks later. His office staff was professional and kind. They promptly answered emails. If your considering plastic surgery of any kind I would highly recommend Dr. Repta. Research your options, book consults, and I believe it will lead you to the best decision I made~choosing Dr. Repta! I will post my post op photos as soon as I get them in his office.

Nice results but the price was a bit high? What other drs. did u see, out of curiousity.
Hi. I saw dr. Meger, dr. Cohen, and dr. Lille. I also looked into a dr in tuscon. Pricing was all over the place ranging from $7500 to $12500. It is expensive but I after meeting with all of them I pushed past pricing and really went with who I felt could do the best job for me. Dr. repta is amazing and and I know with it costing a bit more I got great results and so far great aftercare. I've seen stories about people who choose the cheaper route and then end up with terrible aftercare or a dr. Who won't work with them if there's complications. With dr. Repta I feel totally confident he'll be there in the long run if there are any issues. Knowledge is power, so get plenty of consults so you'll be confident in your final decision. :)
I just had a BA., so not shopping. But I wonder why his price for a lift and BA seems high. I just read a review from June of 2012 and the woman paid 6,000 grand for an aerolar lift/ba.
I am assuming it was a lift and BA with a different Dr? Prices for lift and BA are all over the place depending on where you are located. Miami seems to be the least expensive, but I wasn't going to do the travel and risks associated with not having the Dr. down the street. Scottsdale prices are very high. There are some Dr's in Phoenix who are less expensive, but I didn't have a good comfort level with any of the one's I met (and they were still at the $8-$10k range). I have noticed the prices have gone up over the past year and I think it's because the economy is healthier. The surgery center costs more, the anestethesologist is higher, Dr is higher...and so on. I do believe an aerolar lift (aka Bennelini lift) is less expensive but also way less surgery time and work for the Dr. My Dr. had me in the OR for 3.5 hours for a vertical lift. I never saw a Dr. in the Phoenix area willing to do a vertical lift and BA for $6,000.00. I think that is unheard of here.
good luck!! im going to dr repta also
He's wonderful! Congratulations on your upcoming surgery :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I am so happy to hear you are pleased with your doctor and your results. I think every woman goes through an emotional turmoil before moving foward but I'm glad to see its paid off for you!
And such a speedy recovery....congratulations!

I'm curious obout how they turned out. Did you use hp or moderate? Also how many cc's did you decide on.
Added new pics and info on ccs and implant :)
Your pre-op pics are very similar to mine, I'd love to see your post op and know how many cc's you received. I'm having mine in 9 days!
Hi! I was wearing a 34B and got 371 natrelle's. So far I think they look really nice but hoping they will look a little larger and natural as they drop and fluff. I promise to post some photos tomorrow after my appt. They look great right now but still clear tape and surgical marker over the nipples and incision. I would like to post the photos with the marker washed off so you can see how thin the incisions are. How many CC's are you thinking? I'm 5'7 and 120lbs.
I've finally made my final decision as of today and they are now ordered. I'm doing 320 Moderate profile Sientra implants. I'm 5'10" and 145 pounds. Used to be a full B before kids and breastfeeding and was a full C while pregnant breastfeeding, etc. I just want to go back to a nice C, but not too big as I'm super active and just want them perky. Would love to see post-op pics! So happy to hear you had such a positive experience.
I am thinking the same thing - mod 300-325..... I am only 5'5" and 140 lbs..... When is your surgery date - coming up close, yes?
I made my final decision yesterday 320. They are officially ordered, no turning back. My surgery is 4/11.
Hi, I added 8 day post op photos if you'd like to take a look.
They look great! I hope you're feeling ok.
We want your stats and your post op photos! Height, weight, cc's???
Yes of course, silly me! 5'7 120lbs 371 natrelle smooth rounds on both sides. Dr. Will be taking post op photos on Wednesday and will be sure to post them ASAP! Thanks :)
Congratulations