Dr. Repta Exceeded my Highest Expectations~a Truly Talented Plastic Surgeon! - Phoenix, AZ

After breastfeeding 2 babies, my once beautiful...

After breastfeeding 2 babies, my once beautiful breasts had become saggy and deflated. I wished to regain the perky C cup I had pre-babies.

Day of surgery went super smooth. John C. Lincoln's surgery center was spotless and the staff was prompt and friendly. Went to sleep and woke up with pretty new breasts.
I'm 1 week post op and the pain has been much easier and manageable than expected. I told Dr. Repta he should call his surgery a rapid recovery because I was out to dinner with my husband the night after surgery! So far everything is looking and healing beautifully. I am feeling more confident already and looking forward to wearing sundresses and bathing suits again. I know coming to terms with needing a lift was a hard decision for me as I am sure it is for other women. We are worried about scars. Dr. Repta's scars are paper thin and clean. I'm still in the very early stages of healing and I believe that with time and scar products I will barely notice a scar down the road.

I received natrelle smooth round moderate plus...

I received natrelle smooth round moderate plus silicone 371cc my stats are 5'7 120 lbs

One year later and still extremely happy.

My implants have settled and I am still extremely happy with my results. I wanted a natural look and Dr. Repta achieved that. It is very questionable in clothes if I have a breast augmentation, which is what I was looking for. My breast are so soft and look like pre-babies. Scars are still lightening up and I'm terrible about using any scar treatment on them.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Repta I knew he was the plastic surgeon for me. I found Dr. Repta after researching realself.com and other breast augmentation forums. I was impressed with his education, experience, and excellent reviews from other patients. I didn't find one person online who had a dissatisfactory experience with him. I had consulted with many other reputable Scottsdale plastic surgeons and was dissatified with their lack of information and/or their arrogance. I educated myself and researched this procedure. I wanted a Dr. who would answer and confirm my questions and the pro/cons of a lift and the options of implant types and shapes. Dr. Repta is truly what I hoped and dreamed for in my quest for a plastic surgeon. He suggested what I would need to achieve my goals (a lift and implant placed sub-muscular). He explained and simplified the procedure. He then answered my 2 page long questions I had written without ever making me feel rushed or annoyed! Dr. Repta was extremely patient whenever I went through indecisiveness on implant type and size. He wasn't a Dr. who pushed to go bigger, like many plastic surgeons do. We discussed my wishes for shape, look, and cup size and he continued to guide me. I booked my surgery for two weeks later. His office staff was professional and kind. They promptly answered emails. If your considering plastic surgery of any kind I would highly recommend Dr. Repta. Research your options, book consults, and I believe it will lead you to the best decision I made~choosing Dr. Repta! I will post my post op photos as soon as I get them in his office.