rhinoplasty philippines

I know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty...

i know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty reversed but is it still possible to get your natural c's ( ) of the nose back? i had a small regular not thin not thick nose. the only problem was it as just wide on the side but still small. i have pictures before i had the surgery and after.

i only wanted the doctor to do rhinoplasty because if the bridge and tip is added, the alar will also move upward and reduce the wide look. the problem is he also did an alarplasty and did not inform me. and according to him, he cut the side and base a little bit to reduce the widening making me not asian anymore. the other problem is there is too much pressure on the skin of the bridge because of the cut skin and it made my nostrils uneven. he did not cut asymmetrically.

my nose is supposed to be a simple rhino procedure only but a lot of things were done. the nasal were shifted down, he cut the inside base of the nostril to have more airflow. is it also possible if alar is added back to the side and base, i can have the original airflow connection and have my c's back? and later on just perfrom laser on the scarring? i also have this bulbous look and i think because of tight skin and/or poor tip job? is that right? and from the base view, the top looks like a big hut. please help me. i am really depressed. the doctor is supposed to know these things since his quota rate is 2 surgeries per day. i addressed my concerns to him and said he will do a revision but am not going back to see him. he will probably do more damage. this would'nt be much of a problem if there were just even even if he did more stuff done.

online

i had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago. my nose bridge between the eyes is too thick and high and my alar doesnt have the same shape. my smile which used to be my asset has changed too ;( i wasnt informed of this smile changes. i had this in cebu done by a reputable reconstructive surgeon. too bad i needed revision now! do you know of a good rhinoplasty revision surgeon? thanks
Hu was your doctor? I suggest wait for a year and then try out doctors in manila. I am also going to look for some doctors there myself. Look for their before and after pics before having another surgery. Try out faces where kim chiu went and belo.
Faces? is that a clinic in manila? what's the exact name? thanks.
Yes, thats the name of the clinic. See the doctor's before and after pics before having that doctor operate ur nose. Good luck. Hu was ur surgeon in cebu?
i will email the doctor's name. he is a young, reconstructive surgeon here in cebu.
my doctor doesnt even explained the details which a patient normally wants but i trusted because he was referred by a rhinoplasty surgeon in manila too. he may like his work but i am not satisfied.
Sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the results. If my guess is correct, you went for surgery was at Shimmian Manila. I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr Levi and Dr Mark there last week. Although I'm somewhat satisfied with my new nose, like you I also feel that it looks rather unnatural. It no longer looks Asian! :( The bridge is now too high and the tip is too long. Worse of all, the nasal base width is too narrow. Did you have trouble with smiling afterwards? The rhinoplasty affected my smile. Now my upper teeth barely show when I smile, because my upper lip is stiff and doesn't move. Dr Levi said it's due to the alar base cinch suture that was put in place to narrow the nose. I'm thinking of removing or cutting the suture soon and hopefully my smile will return to normal.
*If my guess is correct, you went for surgery at Shimmian Manila.
Make sure they remove all sutures because i had my md cousin remove 7 sutures from my nose after 2 weeks because they missed to see it. I hope ur nose turns out to be nice and i think ur smile will come back. I just hope it wasnt suposed to be altered with anyway so that we wont have to hope it does. i hope u can also send me ur pic. I will send u my email add. I wanna see ur nose if it looks like mine. Theres 1 girl who had her surgery there too and we have the same looking nose.
Thanks for pointing that out, roveralexa. I went to see a doctor today and was told all the external sutures have been removed, which was a relief. What's your email address? I'm thinking if our noses look similar then it confirms my belief that Dr Levi doesn't take into account individual facial features, but instead sculpts a certain nose on all patients. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great surgeon, but not if you're looking to preserve your ethic features. He commented that I now look Eurasian with my new nose, which upset me because that's not what I wanted. Although many Asians prefer 'Westernised' features, I certainly didn't. Now I'm stuck with an overly narrowed nose and a bridge that is too high. It's only been a week post op though, so I'm trying to be optimistic that the unnatural look of my nose is due to swelling.
send me your email add and i will send my pics.
how do you feel 1 day post op? is the pain bareable ty
What Clinic and What is the Doctors name? Thank you
Can i email it to u?

Hi, Im going to a few clinics to get a consultation around Manila, Can you email me the Dr.'s name. My email is m*****@yahoo.com Thank you

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm so sorry you're unhappy with your results. It's really hard for me to see a big difference in your photos, but I'm sure to you there is definitely a difference. You still look Asian and you still look beautiful.

You might want to post a question to doctors in the Q&A community. Please include your photos.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do next. I truly hope you're able to get results you're satisfied with.