rhinoplasty philippines

I know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty...

i know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty reversed but is it still possible to get your natural c's ( ) of the nose back? i had a small regular not thin not thick nose. the only problem was it as just wide on the side but still small. i have pictures before i had the surgery and after.

i only wanted the doctor to do rhinoplasty because if the bridge and tip is added, the alar will also move upward and reduce the wide look. the problem is he also did an alarplasty and did not inform me. and according to him, he cut the side and base a little bit to reduce the widening making me not asian anymore. the other problem is there is too much pressure on the skin of the bridge because of the cut skin and it made my nostrils uneven. he did not cut asymmetrically.

my nose is supposed to be a simple rhino procedure only but a lot of things were done. the nasal were shifted down, he cut the inside base of the nostril to have more airflow. is it also possible if alar is added back to the side and base, i can have the original airflow connection and have my c's back? and later on just perfrom laser on the scarring? i also have this bulbous look and i think because of tight skin and/or poor tip job? is that right? and from the base view, the top looks like a big hut. please help me. i am really depressed. the doctor is supposed to know these things since his quota rate is 2 surgeries per day. i addressed my concerns to him and said he will do a revision but am not going back to see him. he will probably do more damage. this would'nt be much of a problem if there were just even even if he did more stuff done.

Agree. You really have to discuss deeply with your surgeon before saying yes to a certain procedure or treatment. This is the reason why I have NO PROBLEM at all with Shimmian Manila. The doctors have explained to me the procedure from start up to the healing process. I had my nose done in Shimmian Manila Tomas Morato last year. Yeah of course the result will take a while but it's worth it. I must say that I am very much happy and satisfied, My nose looks natural and no problem if I twist it left and right because it's goretex and not silicon like other clinics uses.
Hi, I think you have to discuss it thoroughly with your doctor before the surgery in order to have a successful outcome. I also went to Shimmian Manila because of their good reputation in the field of rhinoplasty. I discussed with Dr. Levi Lansangan that I want a very natural looking nose and a sharper tip but not to change much of my ethnic features. He said that the final outlook of the nose can be seen after 3 months post surgery. Of course, it will be the longest wait of my life! I tried not to look much in the mirror during the first few days post surgery but you know what after 3 weeks much of the swelling has disappeared and most of my friends are telling me that I am "blooming" nowadays but they cant really pinpoint what has changed in me - which of course is the best comment I have received. I am not favoring somebody or what but I advise would be patients that a pre-op consultation on your realistic outcome will be the best solution. In the end it is always our face and not the surgeons face that matters so we should not entrust everything to them.
in order to have a successful outcome with our surgery. We have to discuss it thoroughly with our doctors during the pre-op consultation. I also went to Shimmian Manila for surgery because of their reputation in the field of rhinoplasty. I emphasized with Dr. Levi Lansangan that I want a very natural looking nose and He explained that at first there would be swelling and the final outlook of the nose can be seen after 3 months. Of course its the longest wait of my life , I tried not to look in the mirror during the first few days of surgery and you know what, on the third week much of the swelling had disappeared and I am so happy with the result. Most of my friends told me that I am "blooming" nowadays but cant really pinpoint what has changed on me,- which I like the most and the best comment I have ever received.

online