rhinoplasty philippines

I know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty...

i know it is somehow impossible to have alarplasty reversed but is it still possible to get your natural c's ( ) of the nose back? i had a small regular not thin not thick nose. the only problem was it as just wide on the side but still small. i have pictures before i had the surgery and after.

i only wanted the doctor to do rhinoplasty because if the bridge and tip is added, the alar will also move upward and reduce the wide look. the problem is he also did an alarplasty and did not inform me. and according to him, he cut the side and base a little bit to reduce the widening making me not asian anymore. the other problem is there is too much pressure on the skin of the bridge because of the cut skin and it made my nostrils uneven. he did not cut asymmetrically.

my nose is supposed to be a simple rhino procedure only but a lot of things were done. the nasal were shifted down, he cut the inside base of the nostril to have more airflow. is it also possible if alar is added back to the side and base, i can have the original airflow connection and have my c's back? and later on just perfrom laser on the scarring? i also have this bulbous look and i think because of tight skin and/or poor tip job? is that right? and from the base view, the top looks like a big hut. please help me. i am really depressed. the doctor is supposed to know these things since his quota rate is 2 surgeries per day. i addressed my concerns to him and said he will do a revision but am not going back to see him. he will probably do more damage. this would'nt be much of a problem if there were just even even if he did more stuff done.

online