I'm 26 years old, have no children, and have...

I'm 26 years old, have no children, and have never been married yet. However, throughout my early college life I managed to gain 40 lbs. 6 years ago I decided to do something about it and lost around 40-45 lbs. I've kept it off all this time. I'm currently 109 lbs and 5'1. However, the weight gain and loss left me with excess skin and loose abdominal muscles that bulge out causing me too looks a little bit pregnant .

I have always hated my tummy, and now especially. While I haven't had children yet, I sure look like I do. I finally decided to have a consultation with a PS. February 6th I had my consultation where my PS informed me he thought a full tummy tuck with muscle repair would be the best thing for me. He explained that I shouldn't have any complications with pregnancy in the future. But I may need revisions depending on how much weight I gain. He explained the surgery in full detail and answered most, if not all, of my questions before I could even ask them.

I decided that I want to enjoy the body that I've worked so hard to get! We scheduled my surgery for May 2nd. I'm so excited! After reading many of these reviews, I am going to talk to my PS at my PreOp in April about a little bit of lipo. His Patient Consultant has already informed me that he does lipo during the TT to smooth out any necessary areas, but I'm still going to make sure we are on the same page. I'm a little bit nervous, but I cannot wait!

Today I had my post op appointment with my PS. He...

Today I had my post op appointment with my PS. He gave me my vitamins and prescriptions for pain killers and blood thinners. We then talked about the surgery. He went over everything he will be doing, and possible complications, and possible needs for revisions. And assured me that if things aren't how we both want, he'll go back and fix it. He also said he will be taking some fat from the public and flank area as necessary. But said since swelling begins in surgery, he'd like to be more conservative to the flank area and not do too much so we can see how things look when the swelling goes down.

I trust him a lot and I'm very excited! For the first time, I did get a bit nervous but I know it's completely normal. I cannot wait until May 2nd. My surgery is scheduled for 7 AM!

Today I had my post op appointment with my PS. He...

Today I had my post op appointment with my PS. He gave me my vitamins and prescriptions for pain killers and blood thinners. We then talked about the surgery. He went over everything he will be doing, and possible complications, and possible needs for revisions. And assured me that if things aren't how we both want, he'll go back and fix it. He also said he will be taking some fat from the pubic and flank area as necessary. But said since swelling begins in surgery, he'd like to be more conservative to the flank area and not do too much so we can see how things look when the swelling goes down.

I had my TT with MR 12 days ago. I still have my...

I had my TT with MR 12 days ago. I still have my drains in and a few days ago I developed a little bit of an infection at my belly button. I started oozing and I got a fever. My PS drained some dark red liquid from my belly button and put a drain in it to get some more liquid out. He also put me on Cipro for now until he gets the cultures back. However, I am a little bit concerned about the amount of my swelling. I know I'm only 2 weeks post op, but from the side I look pregnant and worse than I did before. I'm trying to hang in there, but this surgery is much more emotionally involved than I anticipated. Does this swelling look normal?

I am 11 days PO and I still have a lot of swelling. Although your picture does look like you are a lot more swollen than me. I hope it gets better.
I have no had my TT done yet LOL hehhehe.. My TT is schedule for June 7th
How is your belly bottom doing? any new pictures, is swelling going down?
These were taken today. Belly button is doing ok. I have a drain in it to get some fluid out but my biggest concern is the swelling
You are one day ahead of me. Your going to look amazing. Can't wait to hear all about it:-)
You look so great now - wait until after your surgery! You have every right to enjoy lookin good! You will be so happy! Good luck & keep us posted with your recovery!
Thank you! I will, I'm so excited!