Loved It at First, Now Worried About Persistent Swelling and Hard Areas

I had Smart/ Tumescent Liposuction done 2 weeks...

I had Smart/ Tumescent Liposuction done 2 weeks ago on stomach and flanks. A week ago I looked great stomach was super flat, flanks were perfect. But, now in week 2 I look bigger and my stomach is super hard around my belly button. my flanks look fat. I am still wearing my garments and I do my massages 5 to 10 min. twice a day. Am I just being paranoid or am I just now swelling or is there a bigger problem? I am now 3 1/2 weeks in to it and now I am swelling up so much, I am still wearing my garments and doing my massages but my flanks are still very swollen and I still have lots of hard areas and new ones developing. I am not saying I am not pleased just that it looked so much better the first week. still very worried.

Just add pictures I just wanted to add I...

just add pictures

I just wanted to add I really am happy I did it just hope results turn out better in the end.

I think you look wonderful. after seeing your before and after picutres, I am ready to do it. thanks for sharing your pictures. Your love handles look very good. he contoured your body great. I am hoping for the same result.
Massage, massage, massage that will definetly help the hard spots. I massage my abdominal area in the morning and in the evening for a few minutes. It has helped with the hard knots. Just continue doing what you are doing. It may be a while for you to see what you are expecting, but you will get there. There are so many factors that affect our progress.
It seems at first I was too boxy but after about 6 months it seems I have my curvy shape back but now is is really sexy. I just told him what I wanted and looked after he did the mark up because that was a big worry of mine too. I upload more pics so u can see. Hope this helped.

.......2 years later I still love my results!!!!!

.......2 years later I still love my results!!!!!
You look so great! I am hopeful I will have similar results to yours! Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you're doing! :)
You will be fine its quite normal to swell up which could be due to a lot of activity if your moving around a lot or also your salt intake will have an effect on how much you swell. I do see the difference from the beginning of your journey. I am now 6 weeks out you just have to be patient and know that each day it will get better and better. This definitely is no quick fix and something that we need to maintain with healthy eating n excercise (when your a few more weeks out of course) :) Happy healing!
Just to update 2 years later!! I still love my results and I am happy I had this done
Dr. Francis, PBS