TT on February 24th - Philadelphia, PA

I am having a tt due to a vertical scar from a...

I am having a tt due to a vertical scar from a three c-sections and two bowel perforations that resulted from those surgeries. This has been my dream to have a somewhat normal stomach again. This happened to me at 21 and I would love to see my stomach again.

Photo Update

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My doctor has many years of experience and expertise in tt and he made me feel comfortable with my decision. I was very nervous doing this because of my past abdominal surgery history. After interviewing many doctors, I felt he was the best match for my past medical issues. Dr. Fox made my dream come true for a normal stomach as others were reluctant to touch me.

thank you for going to Jefferson university hospital thank you .P.S your makeover is fabulous honey .
Hey how is everything? I actually haven't used anything on my scar in a long time..months. I do still occasionally massage with lotion after I shower but that's it. I can't believe how much it has faded since summer time. I never thought it would!
JUst saw your post on my profile...sorry :( Did you already have your dog ears fixed?? If not I can def fill you in
You look great!!!
You look great!! You should totally rock a bikini this summer! I cant believe how great your v-scar looks too.
Thank you!! Go to makemeheal.com and they are called scar FX silicone sheets. I brought the large sheet and cut it to the size I need. They are suppose to last for months. let me know how you make out. You can't start using until the scabs fall off. Ask you PS first. I started at 5 weeks
Hi!
You look awesome! I just had my TT last Thursday and I have a little vertical scar straight up from the horizontal incision. Where do you get those scar treatment sheets you've been talking about? I want to use what you're using, cause you look great!!
I am doing well. I need to get back into exercising again. I have been working and with the kids there is no me time. You look great. Just so I am not confused you went with saline?
I have silicone. Sorry didn't mean to confuse that was a typo. I have silicone because he said they had less of a chance of rippling. When you are small framed he said saline can ripple and the edge can show through the skin.
Hey, I haven't been on here in awhile. Just went back through to see what has been happening with you. I never answered how petit I am. I am 5'5" and 125 lbs. I wear a size 2 since surgery in most cases. I am still so thrilled with my implants. They do suggest MRI's after implants although I think that is with either saline or silicone. Maybe I should be worried about the saline but I am not they feel natural and look great.

Hope you are healing well. Your pics look great. I am heading up to exercise tonight. Something I have not been doing because I have been so busy with school. I need to get moving so I get my weight back down and everything toned back up. Thank goodness weather is better much easier to get motivated.
I think your tummy looks 100% better! You must be thrilled with the results!
Thank you. Every time I look in the mirror, I can't believe it. I am thrilled!!! it is a miracle I thought would never happen
I was looking for the "LIKE" button!! Too much Facebook I guess!!
I looked at my vertical scar today and I have been putting the silicone sheets on as directed and I think it is working. I am waiting for more sheets for the horizontal scar. I would recommend the Scar FX Silicone sheets for 12 hours a day and then kelocote for the rest of the time. I have not seen the effects of the Kelocote yet.
Girl you look great!! Scar look really good too! Whats your scar remedy ha?
thanks. I am using scar Fx sheets for 12 hours and then kelocote. I hope it works. What are you you using? I tried on my jeans for the first time and they are very tight. I thought I would have room but I guess I am still swollen so I had to pull out my bigger jeans. Bummer!
Ok so your about a month post op. I look forward to seeing your updated pics. Bet you look great!! As far as the boobies go..well I had no clue mine were as sad as they were until I looked at my before pic lol! I went conservative not too big. Its so nice that your hubby loves the ones you have :)
Your before and after is amazing! Im sure you look even better now. When exactly was your surgery?
February 24th is when I had the tt. I have been working a lot. I will try to post pics tomorrow . It is not perfect but 100 times better than what I had. I kinda regret not getting a BA with it. Oh well, maybe in future. I am not sure I want more scars. My hubby says no to the boobs as he likes them the way they are.
Wow! Your tummy looks amazing! you must be so happy with the results!!
Girl you need to post some updated pics!!!
anew- I haven't heard from you. Let us know if you are okay,
thank you Baby Blues- I am very happy with my results. I took tape off and will post new pics. I have some very thin vertical scars above and below belly button. They said will fade over time. I am truly blessed and picked the right doctor for my tt. What is your dr. name? I am a saggy c also and they recommended saline from 320 cc to 350 cc to get a small D because I already have breast tissue. How did you choose silicone?
My PS is Dr Speace he has offices in Clarks Summitt and Wilkes Barre PA.

I went with silicone because of my body type. Because I am petit the chance of saline rippling and/or the edge showing thru my skin was greater. Not a definate chance just more of a chance. I also wanted a more natural feel and was told silicone would do that.

I think that slight scar above and below your belly button will fade for you. your results are amazing and you dr did a great job fixing your tummy. Small scars are a terrific trade off.
How petit are you? Do you mean height or being thin. Because I am only 5ft. so I wonder if I should go with silicone. I know silicone is more expensive and you have to get MRI every three years to make sure not ripped. That is what I was told by one PS