TT on February 24th - Philadelphia, PA

I am having a tt due to a vertical scar from a...

I am having a tt due to a vertical scar from a three c-sections and two bowel perforations that resulted from those surgeries. This has been my dream to have a somewhat normal stomach again. This happened to me at 21 and I would love to see my stomach again.

Thank you!! Go to makemeheal.com and they are called scar FX silicone sheets. I brought the large sheet and cut it to the size I need. They are suppose to last for months. let me know how you make out. You can't start using until the scabs fall off. Ask you PS first. I started at 5 weeks
Hi!
You look awesome! I just had my TT last Thursday and I have a little vertical scar straight up from the horizontal incision. Where do you get those scar treatment sheets you've been talking about? I want to use what you're using, cause you look great!!
I am doing well. I need to get back into exercising again. I have been working and with the kids there is no me time. You look great. Just so I am not confused you went with saline?

Photo Update

thank you for going to Jefferson university hospital thank you .P.S your makeover is fabulous honey .
Hey how is everything? I actually haven't used anything on my scar in a long time..months. I do still occasionally massage with lotion after I shower but that's it. I can't believe how much it has faded since summer time. I never thought it would!
JUst saw your post on my profile...sorry :( Did you already have your dog ears fixed?? If not I can def fill you in
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My doctor has many years of experience and expertise in tt and he made me feel comfortable with my decision. I was very nervous doing this because of my past abdominal surgery history. After interviewing many doctors, I felt he was the best match for my past medical issues. Dr. Fox made my dream come true for a normal stomach as others were reluctant to touch me.